🎀9

2 weeks later

"That bitch your ex, for a reason, oh reason oh" I sung while driving to pick up klover shoes. It been the best weeks ever and I'm loving it. "Girl turn this off"

Ofcourse my hating ass bestie was with me since I begged her to come. "Fuck up! Can't be mad because armin lied to you" "lol"

I laughed because all the times she clowned me about Connie doing me bad I waited for this chance. Armin went to a ex birthday party which I think is not a problem but he made it the problem. If he didn't lie to Claire it would've been okay but he lied and said he was at his moms.

"So tell me am I childish for leaving him?" She said looking like she wanted to cry. "Well honestly it's a situation for yall but no because a nigga only lie when they know they doing wrong"

"Exactly i told armin if he ever have a ex he cool with then I'm cool with that because I trust him.. but I asked him he said he went home I didn't know shit about a party"

"He called me and said it was a change his mind plan best" I said remembering armin beg me to tell Claire unblock him. "He a fuck lie! He had a new fit on, hair cut looking sharp and A FIYA ASS CHAIN!"

"Aww yeah he been planned on going but he did look expensaaaa"

I actually like armin exes she was cool as fuck to be around. "Like I never met his ex or anything so it's like damn"

"She cute and a lil ruff like you" i said looking over to see claire throwing her body at the seat "sheee took her Nigga backkkkk"

I laughed because her claiming arming for Annie.

"Y'all both alike I would 10/10 ask to be in a poly relationship"

"Would you be in a poly with Connie and kashi? Gua they both fine as hell" she said biting her nails.

"Girl I'm 21 with a 2.5 year old and now a fiancé! I feel to old to be in a poly" "you fine ass hell... you need some black dick we been fucking on white boys lately"

I laughed not noticing I haven't had sex with a black boy before. "Connie lowkey black"

"Kinda is! I was on tiktok and this girl was like 'I thought white dick was bad' girl HELL NO! He chase me off the bed when we fucking claire"

"Wait who! Bitxh Omg armin had me stuck between the headboard and he didn't give a damn" she said laughing opening her phone to show me a video. "Why our friends got them shlongsss"

I looked at my phone to see eren calling, it been a while we had a conversation . "Hey bae"

"Hey y/n I have a important thing to say" I nodded waiting for him to finish "Im just playing and why you driving and on the phone that's reckless big booty Judy"

"Because you called and tell my man I said hey" eren turned the camera to show kashi basically naked but a cover up for his goodies. "yum yum yum eat it up"

Timeskip

We was at Connie place eating Hamburgers that he cooked. "Say momma stank"

I looked at her waiting for her to listen to his stupidity but she didn't say it. "I'll protect you momma say it" "mama thank"

"Ya daddy"

I went over to grab Connie burger biting a piece out of it. "Son big ass teeth"

I started choking on the bread at his comment on my teeth. "Bitxh you got them big ass dam makers in yo mouth Connie"

"AYE!" Connie yelled scaring klover making her face crinkle. "Bitch if she cry I'm whoopin yo ass because fuck you yelling for!?"

"I'm sorry baby don't cry" he said laughing while patting her back."you babying her up she finna cry"

"Y/n so I was in the grocery store and I gave klover a little ass pet on her hand... some elder said she just a child"

"Uhhh yes like you never spank her for her to cry"

After a few minutes I went lay on the couch to take a nap. "How you feel about being a fiancé?" Connie asked while patting his child back.

"Happy..should've seen how happy he been this past week" i smiled thinking about everything he planned. "Don't cheat on him hoe"

"Boy ion cheat"

He laughed placing a cover over me and laying klo on my chest. "I gotta go lock up kashi said he on his way love y'all"

He left out after I said bye and went to bed.

I woke up to hearing knocking making me groan. "You okay?" "yeah I was sleeping let's go home"

We got in the car and started driving home. It was late as hell and having to wake up early tomorrow made it no better. "I need a drinkkk"

"Yeah me to..I can drop you off to the company while I got get a check up"

"Okay as long as I'm there at 8 it's fine baby"

He nodded and held my hand while driving home with the other. "I love you..and I-I" he said biting his lip making me look up. "Baby what's wrong?"

I rubbed his back and he pulled over on the side to get himself together. "Talk to me"

"Im so sorry... please y/n"

At this point I'm wonder why he sorry and I watch to many Tyler Perry movies for him to be saying he sorry. "Can we talk when we make it home I just can't hold it in"

I nodded kind of worried because I did not want to find out my boyfriend cheating.

After we made it home he held klover while she slept on his chest. I watched him brush her curls out her face humming her a song she loved.

"We can go down stairs and talk baby I'll get snacks okay."

"You think I cheated huh?" He laughed pulling me over making sure to not wake the baby. "Oh my good yes kind of"

"No I didn't baby"

He went lay the baby down under the cover and went pick me up holding me while I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Okay let's talk baby"