🎀47

1 month later

Claire had her 1st baby today and he was handsome as hell! Armin tried naming him Jayden but we shut that shit down quick!

I was on the way to meet the baby even though it been sometime we seen claire. I missed her even though we ended in a bad way.

She told armin that just because we was in bad terms she still wanted her son to be my godson.

Also threats from her cousins was daily asking where I'm at but I wasn't fighting because they knew I was pregnant. "Hello?"

Connie called my phone so I connected it to the car. "Fuck you going at 6 in the morning" he said in a sleepy raspy tone. I smiled turning the volume down since people outside could hear even though the roads wasn't busy.

"Go back to bed I'm omw to the hospital"

I let Connie sleep by my house but he slept in klover room since I had a moody day yesterday.

"Mmm why you ain't wake me up"

"Because I was suppose to go yesterday and somebody need to watch klover"

I heard him groan as if he was stretching, "shit man"

"You getting up?" I asked parking before getting out. "Yea- son oh my...god"

I stopped asking what was wrong before he groaned again. "Klover pissed the bed....again"

"It's okay mistakes happen..tell her get up and get in a tub"

I heard him walk in a room grabbing something. "If she start crying tell her it's okay but not in a keep pissing in the bed way"

"Y/n I know how to watch my child"

I laughed because for some reason he hate instruction for klo. "Lord I hope uon give me a instruction manual for her periods"

"No....you dealt with me"

After I grabbed my key card for the room I went up. "Alright connie I'll see you when im home love you"

"Say it right"

"I love you Damn" "I love you more"

I hung up sliding my card in and walking in quiet. I seen armin sleep but Claire was breast feeding.

It was awkward just standing there but she spoke first. "Wanna hold him?"

"Yeah"

I grabbed him smiling because no way god placed a baby demon in these two fools life.

"He so handsomeee...hey Satan"

She laughed handing me his mitten, "hey y/n"

I looked up seeing armin stretch. "Wassam but hold up what's his name"

"AIM"

I looked up quick as hell again seeing armin smiling and Claire holding in a laugh. "You fr name my godson that?"

He nodded and I covered the baby ears before I said some crazy. "If y'all name this baby aim I swear to god I'll grab my clear dildo hanging up in my closet and AIM it right up y'all ass!"

"Son chill his name Kai"

"K-y?"

"No k-a-i he said he liked that name even though it don't sound right with arlet"

I lifted up his hat to see if he bald but he surely had more hair than klover. "Omg he have golden in curlllsss"

He favor armin so much it made no sense.

"What's his middle name?"

"Kai alon arlet...I didn't like the middle name but I choose his first name as Kai sense it meant sea"

"He don't like it because I choose it...tryna make him be happy since the name mean ocean"

I think it was cute they went out they way to pick a certain name for they son.

"He so handsome wow"

I picked up my phone seeing klover iPad calling. "Hello?"

"Daddy...he broke ya mirra"

I was confused why she look like she was hiding. "I'm on my way"

I gave Kai to armin before tapping the baby nuk. "Ight bye yall"

I started walking to my car feeling sick. Before I knew it I was bent over in a bush puking my guts out. "Shit"

🎀

"GET YALL ASSES DOWN HERE!" I yelled walking in. "Fuck you hollering for?"

They walked out the kitchen and klover looked sneaky as hell. "So you broke my glass?"

"What glass?"

"Klover what glass he broke?"

Connie looked confused seeing klover bring me upstairs. "Wait huh? I swear ian break nun!"

"You broke my shit?"

"You storying klover!? Tell the truth"

"I didn't do that! You did"

Yeah her lil ass did it because I see how she walking like she got glass in her feet. "I hope you ain't pick up yo lies from your daddy"

"Hope not"

I started picking up the glass but Connie picked me up bridal style walking me to the bed.

"You puked?"

I nodded and he placed me under the blanket before running down stairs. "Here" Connie said opening the door.

He came in with a water and peppermints, "ew please throw that outttt"

"Throw what out...so-"

"I'll smack the shit out you if you call me yo son con"

"Mmm you a lil feisty sexy" he smirked lifting the cover smacking my ass. "Soft"

I rolled my eyes laying down while he rubbed me to sleep. "Klover quiet where she at"

"Cleaning her room"

"My poor baby 3 and cleaning already tell her come nap with mommy"

He went grab klover and turned all the lights off. "It's only 10 AM"

"Yeah lay down"

I don't remember the last time we slept as a family but it felt nice. "Mommy move"

"Girl I'm not even touching you"

Connie groaned turning away from her. I felt klover pushing my belly over. "You better get ya luh ass daughter"

"You better stop playing with her" I heard him mumble. "Mover this"

"It's move! And stop hitting my stomach I told you about that shit" I said plucking her hand.

Connie turned around hearing her cry. "Fuck you did?"

"Plucked her"

"Lay down klo...she got her weakness from you crybaby"

"She surely got her scariness from you" I mumbled. "I'm not scary mommy"

"She trippen huh tootie"

I shushed them both and gave them a kiss. "Mmm give me one onna lips"

"No go to sleep"