💍58

I was upstairs fixing the bed sheets in the kids room before the door closed. I checked my phone noticing Connie home early.

He been having to work late since around this time of the year is busy.

The kids went to eren house because me and Connie needed a break. Working hen coming home to taking care 2 babies was stressful but we'll manage together.

I walked in my grabbing the remote for the tv turning the music up. Playing hrs and hrs quietly in a dim room was something we both needed.

3rd pov

"Connie?"

Connie came behind y/n grabbing her waist swaying to the song. "Hey baby"

"Hi Constance"

Throwing her head back on his shoulders while feeling the light kisses on the neck and shoulder. The feeling of nostalgia took over the both of them instantly.

"Yours, mines, ours...I could do this for hours" Connie sung before biting her ear softly.

"You know this song?" Y/n asked turning her head but he ignored her connecting his lips to her. "I wanna give you your flowers"

"Yeah?"

He turned her around before pulling his shirt over his head. "But it's you thats getting devoured"

Picking y/n up and laying her back on the bed pulling her shorts off. "Can I?"

She nodded her head pulling the rest of her clothes off staring at Connie kissing her ankles.

"You know that purse? I got it for you" Connie mumbled between kisses on her thighs, "told you sit on my face for it though"

"I'm to heavvyyy"

Y/n let out a yelp when Connie picked her up and sat her on his chest. "Claim ya seat love"

"Okay tell me when to get up okay"

Connie didn't listen to nothing she said but scooted under her. "Just relax"

And with the he lowered her down onto his mouth.

Back to yo pov I hate 3rd

Immediately feeling pleasure wash over me was amazing. I looked down seeing Connie eyes close slowly dragging his tongue against my clit with the cold piece of metal in his mouth.

The thigh grabs and soft moans coming from him wasn't helping me at all.

I placed my hands behind me on his chest since I was loosing balance already. "Mmm" he moaned but it sounded muffled from the weight on top him.

I squeezed my eyes shut from the sound that was being made from just getting head from constance.

The sounds of slurping and a bit of my whining cancelled all the thoughts I had on this. The song replaying in the background softly on the tv.

It was all playing a part of this...

I looked down seeing Connie nails scratch my thighs more and more with every movement he made. I'm pretty sure he don't know how hard he gripping due to him being busy at the moment.

Throwing my head back letting out another whine made Connie softly laugh under me.

The groans added vibration as if he was doing it on purpose.

I tried lifting up which caused Connie to hold me down tighter opening his eyes making eye contact with me. The hard eye contact he somehow could maintain made me lose balance again holding the bed frame.

Letting out heavy breaths and softly grinding against his tongue, he released his grip a bit but it was still there.

At this point connie was in his own world between my legs not worried about a thing happening up here.

It was getting harder holding up from all the shaking. Feeling that it's almost time for me to cum but I knew exactly what he'll do if I did.

Connie always ignored my pleading from after i got my release and I loved that even though I struggled holding up for him.

Connie started going deeper in bumping the tip of his nose toward my clit making me jump up but not far since he followed me up.

"Ahh Constance" Connie yanked me back down before opening his eyes again sending a warning.

I felt everything down there...the cumming I did on his face just everything.

My thighs was getting a knot in it from trying to force Connie to let me up but he wasn't letting that happen no time soon.

Grabbing the headboard tighter feeling my orgasm come again. I looked down rocking my hips against his tongue which led him to smile at me.

Connie held eye contact making sure my eyes didn't leave off him no time soon. I rolled my eyes at him throwing my head back feeling how slippery I had his face.

"Ooh my god Connie" I shook still trying to get up from him.

Connie sucked harder while I tried pulling his fingers out my skin. "Baeee I- can't"

Having his eyes closed before I felt him dig deeper slowly hurting my leg.

I pushed his head back hopping off immediately falling on the bed having my leg resting across his chest.

Hearing the slight laughs I smacked my lips, "can't take no head? Look how you got my face"

I turned seeing Connie face dripping with the mess I made. He pulled my legs off him before kissing my thighs rubbing them. "Let me finish"

"No I'm tireddddd"

He ignored me opening my legs back up connecting his lips back to my clit. "Just cleaning the mess love"

🎀

"Where my birkin?"

I tapped my foot on the floor while Connie sat at the dining table eating his shrimps.

"The store duh"

I smacked his neck walking of before smiling at his lying ass.

"I'm playing Bae it's upstairs inna closet, brought that since last week but you never noticed it"

"That orange purse? I did notice it but I thought it wasn't mines"

"Mhm and give me a kiss rq"

HAPPY NEW YEARSS🧸