🎀26

"Mmm stay another week" Connie said pulling me from his cousin. "Connie leave her alone clingy dude"

"She acting like she don't be all up on me but lock my shit up I'm going to work"

"Worrkkkk?? Whyy"

He laughed coming back in proving his point. "Uhuh cousin don't do her"

I sat back down watching Connie to make sure he don't walk out that door. "My baby come home today I'm so happy"

"Wait connie was okay with her going with your fiancé"

I rolled my eyes knowing she did that on purpose but the ring on my finger still meant that. "Yeah it was actually surprising because he crazy but them classes helped him out"

"Ong they asked if I would be happy if she find happiness.. NO if it's not with me!"

I smacked him because he childish to even tell them people that. "Girl kashi at the house I'll call ya later"

I hugged her bye and started walking out the house. "Son don't fucking leave with out giving me a kiss"

I turned see him walking behind me. "Come on clingy nigga"

He grabbed my face kissing all over making me smile. "Stooppp"

"Anddd there you go be safe I love you"

I nodded walking off smiling but he opened my door for me. "come back tomorrow we could do something it don't matter"

"Just come to my crib"

He kissed my cheek before closing the door going back in the house.

Kashi said he was go make some to eat while I'm on the way so I won't get food. I parked my car behind his because I don't know if he leaving right now.

I heard klover ass yelling out side the house running. "Klover!"

She look towards the door running to hug me. "Hey babyyy"

"Momma look"

"MOMMA? What happen to mommy?"

Kashi walked out the kitchen with plates for us laughing. "She picked it up from my nephew"

"Wow do she still say papa or daddy?"

He shook his head no making me look at her in shock. I pulled my phone out going to a picture of Connie.

"Klover who is this?"

"Farter "

Oh hell no she did not just say father! Kashi was eating this shit up and I lowkey wanted to cry. I loved being called mommy because momma made her sound older.

"Kashi it's not funny I lowkey wanna cry because I can't force her to say mommy"

He came hug me trying to hold his laugh so I hugged him back. "I miss your hugs"

"Well I'll stop by more often I'm sorry...I forgot even though we broke up we can still hug"

I nodded and looked up at him seeing he got a extra piercing. "You such a soft boy and have ears full of piercings"

"I know I recently got a smiley" he said smiling showing a black piercing.

"Marry me"

"I mean we can try anyway or get married as friends idc"

I laughed kissing his cheek and went out klover up for a nap until her dad and cousin came. "Well imma get going"

I followed him outside because I had to move my car.

"Alright be safe hold up"

I got out my car to go hug him bye. "I love you see you later".

After we said our byes I went in the house and went eat what kashi cooked. "Such a sweet heart"

He left a note on the food with some money that say bills and 'I love you ex'

He rubbing this breakup in my face to much now. I ran upstairs to check on klover and see if she still sleep but no her ass playing with baby dolls.

"Momma"

I closed her door not seeing what she want because my baby really to grown to be 2.

I checked my phone seeing I got a call from Claire but I was busy making her text outrageous shit. I truly loved my best friend but the slight change was showing. Anytime she got in a relationship she would always cause arguments and I kind of was the same.

I never talked to her about it because I felt like she was playing. I didn't want to lose my best friend like this.

I called her back and armin answered the phone. "Where Claire?"

"Hey y/n and I'm about to give it to her"

I heard Claire grabbing the phone so I put mines on speaker and started eating my food. "Why you didn't answer?"

"I'm sorry kashi was over with klover so my phone was upstairs"

I have a kid so I won't be able to answer like when we was teenagers. "Oh ok..well I'm anted you to come with me to the fair"

"I can't I have to spend mommy time with klover she just getting back and Connie coming here to see his daughter just come sleep here with us"

I heard the phone hang up making me laugh and roll my eyes. "Armin must not be dicking her down since she preg"

"Mommy"

I ran to the door smiling picking he up. "Yes baby?"

"Daddy hea"

I nodded went downstairs to see Connie sitting in the coach on his phone eating takis. "Hey tootie"

He picked he up kissing he face everywhere. "Wanna go okay cook?"

He nodded and she ran in her room waiting for him to come. "I'm going play princess with her be right back"

I kissed him and followed them up but going back in my room.

Armin pov

"Okay bruh you pissing me off!" Claire yelled walking out the room. "If I feel like she been distance then it's my opinion"

"How she just asked you to pull up! We not kids nomore"

She shook her shoulder getting undress so I just left out the room. "Fuck is this how Connie feel man"

Seeing her mad hurts me more than she thinks. I want to see her smile and be herself but ever since y/n moved out she been acting crazy. Sasha barely come home because she with her boyfriend and Claire attitude.

Maybe she feel left out because y/n is the only person she ever had.