🎀37

4 months pregnant
9:45 AM

My bump was getting bigger and connie was getting more suspicious every week. I haven't been dropping klover off so eren done it for me.

I knew Connie was go hug me our at least feel my stomach. Big shirts from kashi drawers was coming in clutch now.

Connie mom was telling everybody the gender of the baby tomorrow and it's exciting.

I didn't want Connie to feel left out even thought only 2 people know.

He was coming over in 5 minutes so I went upstairs and left the door unlock getting under the covers.

I heard the door close making me nervous. I should've called eren to sit and make sure Connie didn't get pissed.

"Hey y/n"

"Hi Constance"

He smiled pulling my braids before sitting onside me. "Okay so yes I have been distance and I think you know why"

I started feeling the mood shift a bit causing me to shift a bit. "You pregnant?"

"Mhm"

"Fuck you mumbling for? I asked you if you was pregnant 2 months ago you said no! So who the fuck you had sex with"

I scooted over when I seen him balling his fist.

"Because I didn't tell nobody I found out when kashi died! How I'm suppose to take the news!"

"That's not the fucking point! You know damn well I told you I'm not sharing no baby momma bruh!"

"Well get the fuck nigga! Told you from the jump ion need you!"

"So how many months you is?"

"4 1/2"

Connie placed his knees on the bed towering over me. "Back up off me"

"You how much?"

"Okay if you go act like this you could leave! You so fucking crazy in the head make up your mind Nigga! I'm not you girlfriend so hop off my pussy"

"You really talking out your mouth like I'm not go smack the Shit out you"

"Smack me for what! Get out"

I got up opening my room door but he pulled me away closing the door back. "I'm not finna let you disrespect me in my house and expect me not to talk crazy!"

"Ok"

I opened it back walking downstairs but stopped because he not finna push me. "I was finna kick yo ass clean down there"

"I'll shoot yo grandmas crib up try me"

"Fuck you and delete my number"

"Done that before yo dog ass even came here drop my baby back home at 7 PM she have school this week bitch"

I slammed my door locking it going back upstairs. I regret even letting him know since he acted this way.

He kind of hurt my feelings but I been through worst this year the hell.

He was very confusing and possessive for nothing to be honest. "Dumb ass nigga"

I texted Claire how it went and she laughed saying she on the way to egg his house. I was going block him on everything and seen him text me another message.

I gasped after seeing his message and started running outside. "Omg omg omg"

Connie dumb ass took my wheel off my front and im guessing he took it with him. As long as it wasn't kashi car I'm good.

Kashi car was getting fix so I was happy it wasn't in the driveway. I called Connie and he answered fast.

"Bitch why the fuck you did that!"

"Fuck off my phone bruh! Told you delete my number you ain't getting yo shit back dumb ass"

He hung up in my face, "he go see"

Timeskip

I was at Connie house parked in his parking lot but his car wasn't here. I took mikasa with me to help since she didn't play that disrespectful shit.

"Okay just let the snake out down stairs he scared of em"

Klover was sleeping at eren house for tonight since Connie didn't drop her off at my place. "I got the paint let's go"

"Hold up you do the snake"

I was not touching No Damn snake so I shook my head no. "Okay just put his game in the tub make sure you add everything!"

She went to the back with the bat and i went upstairs. "Bloop" I said dropping the game in the bath.

I walked out taking his shoes placing them in the bag before throwing them down stair to take home with me. "Y/N!"

I ran down stairs and seen her holding the snack placing it on the couch. "Connie on the way"

She pointed at my phone so I can look at his location.

He was down the road making us run out the house leaving the door open. I picked up a rock launching it at his front window hearing it crack. "Good job!!!!"

I hopped in and pulled off before Connie came.

"That was fun as hell! You almost left the shoes I have it though"

"My baby flipping in here Damn"

I froze noticing I accidentally spilled the beans.

"YOURE PREGNANT!?"

"Surprise!!"

She was about the say some but her phone started ringing. "Mikasa? Did you paint Girl power on Connie wall?"

"No?"

Jean laughed and told her it was okay, "he pissed I think he headed to y/n place"

"Why me!?"

"Something about his game in the tub and shoes missing"

"That do sound like you L/n"

I heard somebody blowing behind me flicking they lights. "THATS CONNAYYY"

I sped up laughing because no way this nigga caught up. "Bitch slow downnnn"

We stopped at the red light and connie parked his car in front us. "Omg is he crazy!?"

"Open the door!!!"

I was so shock he even went this far to make sure I didn't move.

Some cars stopped watching what was going on. He had the other side blocked off making nobody pass.

"Connie the light green!!!"

He grabbed a hammer out swinging at my glass breaking it but before he grabbed me I pulled off. Mikasa told me stop because my face had cuts and was leaking.

I crashed connie car to move it out the way and for the first time I was actually scared of this dude but don't mean I'm not go get his ass back.

"Y/n switch spots I'm serious!"

I nodded pulling over getting out and running to the other side.

The car was full of glass and miki seemed not to care when she just sat on it. "I didn't know he was go do this! You face is cut like what!!"

I never heard her scream or get mad like this so I knew she was feeling a bit sad. "It's okay I could clean up"

"You could've lost a eye! It's not okay y/n"

"I'm sorry"