🎀40

2 weeks later

Klover was currently at school and I was going visit kashi grave to replace flowers.

They recently had a storm so I knew the flowers was messed up and gone. I'm the money he gave me on my birthday I use it to replace the flowers.

I pulled up parking on the side since it was go be quick. I cleaned around his grave area and wiped down the mud.

"There you go all clean baby"

I pulled out my lunch from work and sat talking to him. I know it may seem crazy to other people but I did believe he could hear me.

I missed him can you blame me..

"So yeah I went up to the school and the mom of the other child pissed because my baby put glue in her hair!"

I seen somebody stop showing a dark skin man dressed in a suit. "Oh I'm sorry ma'am"

"Nah you good"

He gave me pervert vibes but okay..

"I think what you're doing is really sweet..is they dear to you?"

'No I'm sitting on a stranger grave talking Shit about my baby school'I thought

"Yeah he my fiancé"

He was about to say something but my phone rung making me stand up. "Sorry I have to go a pleasure meeting you"

I kissed his grave before walking away, "can I get your number"

"Uh sorry I'm not looking for a relationship or friends"

"Aww come on"

I started walking faster because men don't get the memo. I pulled off hoping he won't do nothing out of line to my man grave.

I called armin and he answered quick "wanna go get shrimps or crawfish??"

"Yeah um just-" "who you talk-"

The phone hung up after Claire asked who he was talking to. I shrugged it off driving to pick him up.

Timeskip

I knocked on the apartment door before seeing Sasha open it. "They fussing"

I rolled my eyes walking in sitting on the couch. Claire came out the room looking mad so I looked back at my phone.

"Why you ain't tell me you was coming?"

"Wym i told armin we going get shrimps since we couldn't last week"

She grabbed a bottle water walking back to the room, "well we busy he not leaving right now"

"Okay but why you have a attitude? Y'all could've said that shit on the phone before I drove here wasting my gas!"

"Son move" Armin said pushing pass Claire but scratches on his neck. He looked pissed as hell so I backed up because I was not finna get in between.

"Bye stay at her crib!"

We left but I didn't ask nothing about it since he didn't open his mouth to speak. "I could sleep by your crib?"

"Yeah but what's going on? She said some about you texting a 'friend'

"I'm done..we could co parent but I'm finish fighting with her"

He looked tired but she did to..

"Ass crazy and can't keep her hands to herself"

"Yall fought!?"

"Nah she choked me but I just held her down because she pregnant and ion hit woman"

I decided to call her when I get home to see if she okay.

🎀

"Are you eating my cheesecake?" Armin said standing behind me. "Mhm just a little"

He nodded rubbing the side of my belly while we waiting in line to check out the shoes we got. "People go think you my man rubbing on me like that"

"I could be gay they will say anything to be honest"

I had on a furry Elmo pyjamas pants and a white undershirt while armin had Nike shorts and a pullover. Sasha and eren was at the house waiting for us to come back with they food but we got distracted.

"Let's invite claire"

He shook his head no so I nodded not wanting to hear him tripping.

"Can you checkout a dildo for me?"

"Where the one eren brought?"

I forgot all about that so I told him never mind.

"Fake dick not hitting bruh!"

"Have sex with conn-"

"Hell no it's bad enough he can't leave me alone and I'm pregnant"

I knew I could still have sex but I did the same I had sex with the dad and not nobody else. Connie not the dad for this child which mean I'm not having sex.

"Can't wait to be fucked"

"Same bro this shit not it! Claire don't even eat coochie nomore"

Armin laughed pushing me up and taking his cheesecake. "Look at the section by the uggs how them girls staring"

I turned all the way around making armin facepalm embarrassed. "That's Chloe dummy"

He turned around staring back at them but he shook his head. "That ho weird...outta all females her nasty ass"

"Probably think my baby for Connie fuck I don't even know why I'm out here with this belly"

People eventually found out that I was pregnant since eren posted it when drunk.

Armin was still rubbing my sides and it felt good because this back wasn't helping.

"Probably took a picture of us"

I felt armin freeze up making me turn to him with a thinking face. "Claire finna be bitching bro"

"Why? Ion think she will we always be out and I'm pretty sure it don't look like nothing"

"Yeah you right"

🎀

"ITLL BE NICE COMING HOME TO A CLEAN HOUSE" Armin yelled walking in with our bags. "To some Damn food..fuck a clean house"

I went to the kitchen with everybody following behind me. "Damn back up! Like a fucking duck or some"

"Klover by her dad" eren said pour juice in a cup. "Literally cried to go"

"He spoiled her ass so much"

I grabbed leftovers from the other night and put it in the microwave to warm it. "Like you can put my coochie not his coochie"

"So you and Claire baby go be in the same grade?"

I nodded at miki passing a quesadilla to armin since he was staring. "Just 3 months apart love"

"Y/n connie said unblock him"

"Why he ain't getting no coochie from me"

I saw eren typing again but looked confused, "yoooo?"

I looked up and he was looking at me and armin.

"Wassup with yall to?"