🎀45

"Oh wow more hair than on Connie head" eren laughed while holding my legs.

"In the car you said you won't talk about it...I should've brought Sasha"

I was really uncomfortable but I took eren with me so I can not let my attitude come out towards the lady. Totally forget I have a pervert man whore as a best friend.

"I can't stop staring god"

"Get from between my legs until the lady ready pervert"

He laughed laying my legs down then went sit in the chair inside my shoulder. "Do y'all wax penis?"

"Yes we do but it rarely happens"

The lady was really pretty and I knew from the second I seen her it was a bad idea eren came.

"What about happy endings? Or that's just for massages?"

She blushed smiling falling into his trap, "well I never done a happy ending because I-I um"

"Pussy real cold and my back hurt! Eren stop taunting her please..im so sorry"

She shook her head laughing and focused on the wax melting.

"If you jealous just say that"

"Im not the fuck easy ass dude! Just give me a foot massage while I wait"

He nodded getting up waking to my feet and started rubbing it. "Will that be a more comfortable position for waxing my ya hoo?"

"She hate saying ass hole..so she wanna know if she have to arch over and get her ass waxed"

I kicked him in his stomach making him ball up. "Yes I'll do positions your comfortable in but can I wax your belly? It won't be a charge I just want to since my first pregnant lady who came in"

I smile nodding then felt eren stand behind my head.

"You could also take your shirt off I'll do your chest after her belly"

He nodded before pulling his T shirt off. "It's not even that hairy"

"I feel like a man with this no lie"

I felt my baby moving around making me laugh at how it felt. "Maybe the hot wax feel good"

"Mmm yeah"

10 mins later she finish my belly and did eren chest while I sat on the chair with just a bra.

I was comfortable being naked around girls and my close friends knowing they won't try anything.

🎀

"Do I have a lot lefttt" I whined feeling my back and legs hurt from eren holding them open for me.

"Maybe 4 more strips moms and we're done"

Eren made sure he kept his eyes on me the whole time even though I didn't care if he looked. "I got a lot?" I whispered.

He looked and shook his head no making me let out a breath.

"Okay we can get to you ya hoo"

10 minute later we finished everything and I was just go tell somebody shave my legs. "No sex for 24 hours because you're pores are open and it may cause slight pain"

I nodded leaving with candy she gave me since I was starving. "I never see such a pretty vagina like how"

"Fr?"

He shook is head pulling off so we could go home and eat. "I like how Sasha vagina looks to"

"Boy you a pervert for real"