🎀59

Connie pov
2 days later

I woke up feeling my phone vibrating under me, "hmm?"

"Connie! Why the hell they said she missed school!"

I looked at the caller id seeing it was y/n and she did not sound to happy. "Yo it's fucking 10 in the morning lower your tone!"

"Who you hollering at! Why she not at school!?"

School?

"OH SHIT!"

I hung up on y/n jumping up to get klover dress and out this house. "Klo get u-"

The problem was....she wasn't in her room..

Running to the living room to see if she hopped out of bed to go eat or play was the worst thing I ever did.

Cereal was on the floor in the hallway making me groan. Every step of the way I wanted to cry looking at the drawings on the wall.

"Klo- oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck" I mumbled freezing seeing her sit on the couch with her dirty iPad.

"Your momma bouta cut up bro"

I took her tablet from her since he momma go take it anyway. Looking on the floor I see one of her twists that was very much cut out her head.

"Fuck bruh...your hair to beautiful to be cutting tootie"

"It keep hitting me"

I told her momma stop putting them barrettes at the end of her plats.

Sitting down making eye contact with her seeing her eyes teary. "You know you about to get fussed at huh? That's why you crying"

"No"

"Look baby...to be honest this your hair idc what you do with it but I rather your mom do it if you wanna cut it okay? Because yo hair small right here and long back here"

"Hm"

"Go to ya room until I finish breakfast"

She nodded running off so I called y/n prepared for her screaming.

"He-?"

"Your brought her?" She asked looking tired as hell.

"No we got bigger problems"

"Connie bae...you know how I feel abt attendance I'll just ask eren gf to write a fake excuse"

"Klove cut her-"

"I'm on the way"

🎀

"Why scissors laying around Connie" she asked sniffing and shit. "You sick?"

"Yeah"

I nodded going to the kitchen to pass her a plate of food. "Well I wanna talk about something"

It been a couple of months Jean and mika planned on moving out the state. Y/n wasn't going leave out that house since it was her first house she stayed in with a family.