🎀21

I was taking pictures for the shoot with all types of girls and my feet was killing me. I looked over seeing kashi walking in talking to one of the new male models.

"Okay ladies I'm done"

I nodded walking to my dressing room. "Kashi"

He turned around smiling at me handing me some flowers. "Lady good job and um how you been?"

"I been good klover wanna play date with you so can you come over or take her to your place I won't be there I work late"

"Yeah Ofcourse see you later y/n" he said kissing my forehead leaving. "Bye"

Timeskip

I walked in the house seeing klover sleeping on kashi chest dressed as a princess. I laughed at the small crown and slight makeup on his face. "Idiots"

I put a cover into he both of them and went up to go to sleep.

My birthday was approaching quickly so I been on a slight diet. I didn't really need it but I'm trying to look sexy as hell.

I couldn't sleep to well because it was hard after not having to cuddle without somebody. I called Connie on my computer hoping he would answer. "Hello"

"Hi"

He laughed turning the lamp on showing his chest and klover name tatted. "Almost licked my screen"

"Son stop" he laughed leaning back looking at the screen "why you call me this late"

"Gotta make sure no bitches in your crib"

"Damnnnnn!!! You single and went back to toxic y/n but nah nobody here tryna have you here"

I grabbed my snack from my dresser and drinks and ate in his face. "I can't sleep and kashi down stairs with klover sleeping"

I seen him shuffling around looking for something so I waited.

"Pull em titties out"

I turned the computer smiling trying not to laugh because I can't show this nigga how aggravating he is. "Turn the computer back"

"Boy stop playing with me but I'm thinking about just having a funday for my birthday so my baby could come this year"

"Let's do some fun on your birthday but the week after we take another trip"

I nodded grabbing my notebook marking plans.

"Since you single now I'm slutting you out disrespectfully this year" "Damn bitxh where my consent"

He laughed taking a picture of me while I wasn't looking. "I'm finna pull up"

"No because you just wanna fuck"

"Nah I actually wanna start over but it's always patience with your ass! But we go try again"

I looked at him crazy because I never told him we was go be together again. "Who told you I wanted to be with you"

"So uon wan be with me and have my 100 babies?"

I hung up and closed my computer laughing until I got a call back from him on my phone. "Don't hang up Bae chill"

"Mhm whatever Constance"

"For real you don't want to be with me?"

I shook my head no because I wanted time for myself and make the right decision. "I don't know"

"It's okay if you don't want to but you wasting your time waiting I'll get you back anyway" he said kissing the camera "I won't cheat"

"Nigga you said that the last time! My man really left me I should be begging him to stay lord"