🎀42

"Goodmorning besties" Connie said raising his head up from between me and Sasha.

"Nigga ion fuck with you until I get my tires back and fuck you in my bed for"

I raised up rubbing the crust out my eye until I felt Connie rub my stomachs "i ain't never wanted to hammer a belly in so bad"

"Mhm...ain't you fw Chloe? Why you in bed with me?"

He pulled me back down cuddling my side, "bc I wanna get on good terms with you"

"You go be on good terms with my son?"

"I said you"

Connie was joking though and I could tell from that goofy ass smile on his face. I nodded yawning while playing with the left eyebrow piercing.

"You're breath shitty as hell"

"Go have a face full of piercings by next year girl" i said turning his head to see his ears fully pierced. As long as he don't have that black cross earring then we good. "And tatted up everywhere"

"When I pierce people they always want my number so I be wearing your name out smiling n shit", he showed me his arm that had my full name.

"I hated having sex with kashi with no shirt on because your name right there" i said laughing.

"You ain't cover it? And fuck up I was slutting yo ass out and seen kashi behind yo ear I was finna punch you behind your head to be honest"

I forgot I didn't tell him abt my new tattoos making me laugh. "I never see a nigga get a girl name 3 times on they body"

"If you was me you'll understand"

"Can y'all shut up" Sasha said pushing Connie over.

He laid on my chest flicking my stomach, "yo momma is something I tell you"

"She so find bruh...you go be fighting for your life in the group chat when you're older"

I rubbed his head falling back to sleep feeling Connie rub my stomach. "She don't wanna let me have another chance"

"Lmao we was just fussing and now we laid up"

I opened my eyes seeing him staring all in my face, "Damn nigga back up"

"How many months you is?"

"5 monthsss now let me sleep before you get out dude"

It got quiet for a second so i drifted to sleep rubbing Connie ear. "I love you"

"Fix my tires"

"Thought you was sleeping but I will don't worry...I love you"

"If i say it will you shut the fuck up and go back to sleep" I asked opening one eye to see him nodding, "I love you to Connie now please lay down.

Timeskip
"Yall ever had this fine ass girl came text y'all and somebody ruined it" eren asked everybody.

I seen Connie look at me, "Nigga don't look at me all them times you bullied people out my dm"

"Hold on yall she was fine but she wasn't badder than my bitch you know! Had to make that clear"

Connie grabbed my knee smiling like I was playing with him, "but we wasn't together and she still chased the girl out my messages"

"Stop lying! She asked if you was single and all I did was look at you and you texted yeah so stop playing with me like you ain't scared of me!"

We was all at a cafe for breakfast since we planned on going to the beach. Armin was coming later since he had to get shit straight with Claire.

I told her I didn't have a problem with her so i don't care if she came around it just won't be the same like it used to be. "Son Claire cousin she had this friend who wanted me lord she was fine"

"Speaking of Claire she fuckin with the beach?" Connie asked grabbing a piece of my pie.

"Yeah why you want her on ya face?"

I wanted to laugh at jean pettiness but that's not funny. "Stop playing I won't een do that to y/n"

"Mhm"

"I won't and even if I wasn't with you I still wouldn't smook"

I smiled turning around holding on a laugh, "she blushinggggg"

"Jean shut up but fr stop calling me that dumb ass name"

About 20 minutes later we all got up and left to go get ready for the beach. Connie said klover wasn't coming because she apparently called him out his name when he told her not to.

So I just dropped her off by her grandmother to sleep there. I was just wearing a basic red bathing suit since we not going there long.

🎀

"Okay but I can't control that" I said pushing Connie back. He complaining about to much ass out even though I have a cover up on.

"She look good"

"Come on get in bruh"

Jean was driving and miki was on the passenger side drinking coffee. "I could have some"

"Sure" she said passing it back before Connie yanked it "I knew you care about my baby"

I just wanted to see if his evil ass was go let me drink it or throw it away. "Fuck up bruh you getting on my nerves"

"Oh yeah?" I whispered in his ear.

"I'll fuck the shit out you right here don't do that again"

I smacked his hand off my neck laughing, "come on bruh big ass hands"

"Yall I could feel the sexual tension please wait to drop the panties" Sasha said laughing.

"Destination"

It wasn't a real pack beach so that made it better. "All this fine woman out her dayum"

"Boy facts" Connie said agreeing with eren "Don't play with me"

"Mm you jealous? I'm just playing" he said hugging me from behind. "Yall sure y'all ain't together?"

"They been being sweet to each other lately what's going on" jean asked holding mikasa on his shoulders.

"Mm em we ain't together"

"Connie just like being on me but it's fine! Y'all do the same"