29💍

We all way opening the remaining gift eating snacks and in pajamas. "Okay this from you kashi?"

He nodded and kissed my cheek smiling "okay HELL NO! Did you really!!"

I jumped up and down smiling looking at the papers that held my details.

"Kashi really"

He got up hugging me while I cried in his chest. "She really happy Damn" Jean said laughing.

"Come on what he gotttt"

I wiped my tears and passed the paper around smiling still holding onto him. "Yooo you dead ass!"

"How rich are you!"

Kashi brought me my own island but named after klover. "Wow I'm so shock I can't even stop crying!"

20 mins later I got Connie gift

"Okay my baby dad got me something let's seee"

I opened it and seen a paper that say under your cabinet pads cabinet. I ran upstairs hearing them laugh. "Where is it!"

"LOOK!"

I kept looking then I see a box and I grabbed it running back down stairs.

"Bro! I got 2 ducks to suck tonight yo" I said covering my face. I hugged Connie tight tearing up again.

Pussy so good got them buying my life for me!

"Ian like how you saved your money to buy me my career so I got yours"

I always wanted a hair and nail business with my girl friends. Connie brought the places for me because I took him to it when I seen it was for sale.

"I love y'all god"

Eren got me dildos and cash for my bills that will last 2 years.

"Okay armin your turn baby"

"Well this from me I think Claire left hers in the car"

He pulled out a resort invitation in Hawaii and Jamaica. "See 5 sucks to suck and 3 coochies to eat god bless"

Timeskip

"Fuckk y/n" Kashi moaned watching me feel throat him.

Yeah y'all might be like ain't you just had sex with Connie pick one dude ! OH WELL !

Now I'm deepthroating him now hush up Connie turn over.

(Y'all I'm sorry)😭

Everybody was in the living room probably sleeping but I like getting drunk and nasty.

He pulled me up grabbing my neck kissing me deeply. "Fuck I miss you"

He picked me up and carried me upstairs to my room. We took the rest of our clothes off before connecting our lips again. He laid me down softly.

"You sure?"

I wasn't to sure because at the moment what I was doing was selfish. "Don't mean we have to be in a relationship to do this y/n it's okay to say no baby"

I brought him down kissing him feeling him slide in. We both gasp at the feeling staring in each other eyes. "Happy birthday lady"

He pushed my legs on his shoulder thrusting in me fast while I held in my moans. "Stop it move your hand"

I grabbed his shoulder moaning into his ear quietly since we have guest. "Oh shittt"

I grabbed his hair staring in his eyes trying not to break eye contact. "So pretty"

He flipped around putting me on top so I started doing my thing. I held onto his shoulders while his hands was on my waist.

Never a day in my life I thought I'll be slutting 2 niggas in 1 month.

"Like that lady"

He pushed me on his chest and took control while spreading my ass apart. "Nghhh slow down"

I felt a bite on my neck getting harder so I knew he was about to climax. "Inside"

He nodded and caressed me before letting out inside me. He pulled out breathing hard with me "Fuck you sure you wanna break up?"

After showering I went lay down with him playing with his ring. "Connie treating you well?"

"Huh wym we not together"

"Oh I'm sorry"

Connie ass kept posting me so people would think that but we wasn't together. I didn't accept the cheating yet but still managed to be in his bed naked.

We all make crazy decisions but nun of the decision I made was a regret. "Yeah we just decided to co-parent"

I was still slightly drunk but I knew what I was doing. "We having a family brunch next week in my hometown o can take you?"

"Ouu yes pleaseeeee"

His daddy fine ass knew how to cook so I know his other family did. "It's okay to tell them we broke up"

"No we don't have to I like telling people I'm a fiancé so they could suck my weewee"

"So why you changed you mind about Connie?"

I shook my head because even though we not together his ass still entertaining females on social media. "Commenting under girls post made me think how he would treat them if we was together"

If you wanna be with somebody why entertain another female. I never got his reason but I admit it made me sad. "Wow"

He rubbed my bare back kissing my forehead. "Can I play with your ear kashi"

He scooted his head in my tits licking them so I played with his ear full of earrings. "Why you wanted me to cum in you"

"I was drunk talking but it's okay not your first time doing it"

He laughed curling his legs up with me. "Fuck have you seen eren mom"

"THATS HIS MOM!?"

"Kashi shut up but yes she hotttt"

"I'm sorry but I almost asked for her number I'm embarrassed"

I wasn't go be mad because she could take my man anytime and I'll still be her little simp