🎀7

"You did good today but tonight? Dinner on me" Kashi said walking me to the dressing room.

"What's the occasion?"

He laughed smiling at me, "you just been working hard I want to make tonight about you pretty lady"

He been ordering a lot of things lately and leaving out but always made it up to me. Some how nothing he order was in the house. I had suspicions about him cheating but I let it go. "I been busy and I didn't make time to love you like I should"

I shook my head letting him know it's okay. I was currently taking pictures in Savage x Fenty's lingerie. "It's okay but can I ask you something"

"Ask anything"

I really felt like he was cheating. I mean 1 year and like 9 months of dating was enough time to be in love and locked in right?

"Are you cheat-"

"Maybe" he said making my mouth drop. "Maybe I am cheating on you"

I laughed at his stupid way of telling me he not cheating. I went up and hugged him feeling slightly down for thinking that of him.

"Kinda feel sad"

"You'll be happy tonight maybe"

Timeskip

I was getting dress in a fancy outfit because he said it classy where we going also private.

Kashi left to go pick up some things making me have the right amount of time to get dress.

Connie pov

I heard somebody knock on the door after I laid my daughter down for a nap. I opened it seeing kashi standing with a nice suit.

"Nice clean up what's the important day ?"

He laughed bring me into a bro hug then sitting on my couch. "Uhh connie I wanted to ask you something"

I sat down in the other couch waiting for him.

"I wanna propose-" "nah that's gay"

"Not you to y/n"

My smiled dropped making me bite my lip slightly making it bleed. "Huh?"

"Around almost 2 years ago I promised her I was go get permission from the person she loved the most.. even if she my girlfriend I know she would never love me how she love you. I need your blessing before anybody else because you're important to her"

'Y/n getting married?"

I smiled putting my head down biting my thumb. "Damn it's happening? You not go give it some more years?"

"Never know when it's your last year connie"

I nodded thinking about it, y/n love kashi and he treated her right. Yeah it hurts but who am I to tell her?

"Do you love her like obsessed?"

"You tell me after I tell you something" I nodded waiting to hear him out.

"I wake up every morning at 9 AM to cook her a nice breakfast so she can be healthy, i massage her feet on stressful days, protect her, and adore her. I make sure not one tear escape her eye when she around me, i push her through tuff times, make sure she don't have to pay a bill even though she fight me to let her. This might not seem important but it is.. i go buy her all the hentai books to save her from embarrassments! I never felt this way with somebody else and all I want to do is treat her with care. She gave me a chance and I can't mess it up!"

"Wow ! And she still read hentai? Perv" I said laughing looking the other way. I didn't know I was tearing up but I felt pathetic.

"Kashi I'll never forgive myself if you ever hurt her how I did.. you told me countless times how to treat her right and look at you taking the job from me"

"I won't forgive myself either but can I make you promise something?"

I nodded looking at him, but he was biting his lips looking at the carpet also.

"If some was to ever go wrong with me or our relationship.. promise me you would do right with her this time"

"Huh? What makes you think she'll be back with me? You don't have hope in y'all relationship?"

"I do.. it's not that but I want you to care for her.. I know she still love you romantically, She would come back when she know it's time"

I was confused at what he was getting at but I just nodded waiting for him to continue.

"I won't be here forever connie and I'm selfish for even making her love me like this...years ago I got the news I was diagnosed with....."