3💍🎀2

"Shit" I said stretching like a wet dog or somethings. I looked over seeing kashi not in bed so i smiled looking at the note of him writing he at the store.

I got up to check on klover before I stopped here like 10 messsages come in.

I opened it but eren started calling so I answered.

'Song make it better

"y/N! Where the hell you at!?"

"At home eren why you yelling Nigga it's 8 in the da-"

"Did you read the messages! Come to the hospital!"

I paused hearing his voice sound like he was crying. "Hurry please"

"Okay kashi should be on his way to I'll text him"

"I y/n- okay be safe alright"

He hung up so I picked klover up and ran downstairs trying not to wake her. I didn't have the right clothes on but it was okay.

I drove off sending kashi a text I'm on the way to the hospital but the message didn't deliver.

"Fuck I'll call when I'm there"

20 mins later we made it and I notice all my friends car. "Hey I'm here what happe-"

I stopped seeing kashi dad crying with Sasha rubbing his back. "What's going on and my messages wasn't going through to kashi"

"I'm sorry" eren cried making me pass klo to connie mom. "Are you a friend?" The doctor said walking up with a sorrow face.

"Yeah of who?"

"Kashi-" he started but my heart dropped so interrupted him

"No I'm his fiancée but what this have to do with him"

"Last night ma'am your husband was in a bad car accident-"

"Wait huh no kashi at the store sir! He wrote me a note this morning"

I knew I didn't believe anything I said because if I did why I'm crying...

"10:36 PM the cops received a call from a driver seeing a car knocked off the road on fire also with another car and I'm sorry but there was no response to both drivers"

...

"I'll give you some time"

I stood there with my hand over my mouth but no way kashi died right?

"He at the store"

I felt Connie pulled me over and I broke down not caring how loud I was. This hurts losing someone who cared so much about me. "Please don't leave me"

Everything was going so good so why I had to loose a beautiful soul. "I'm sorry" Connie said rubbing my back. I heard klover calling me probably from seeing I'm crying.

Timeskip

Me and kashi dad was in the room with kashi but he still kept crying. Can't blame him they bond was something everybody wanted.

His hand was cold with minor cuts but that's the only part they let us see. "The note had to be last night right kashi"

"Yeah the cops gave us a few things they said he was holding onto"

I looked over seeing him grab a bag and pulled out roses but they had blood and slightly broken. "The card and all this is for you they said it look like he was protecting it"

I gasp putting kashi hand down softly to grab the stuff from his dad. "I think you should read it at home"

I burst into tears making his him hug me into his chest. "Idiot just had to be a sweetheart god"

"Yeah that's my son but he love you so much I understand... it wasn't your fault if that what your thinking"

I sat down blowing my nose looking at kashi body. "Other driver family came and said they sorrows but I told them one person who not here yet need to here it other than me"

"Wym?"

"You need to go talk to them..and they son was drunk driving"

I nodded and got up to see if the family was here. I didn't hate them but I wasn't forgiving they son for being on the road driving and drinking.

I knocked and a white lady the size of me opened it with a shock face. "My daughter watch you YouTube"

I nodded smiling but she looked confuse to why I'm there. "The driver who was hit by your son? Yeah uh he was a fiancée a very good one... somebody who wouldn't hurt a fly unless it landed on my daughter... he died driving to the store getting me some flowers that he could've got in the morning.. but I can't receive those flowers nomore or his love"

I wiped my tears while she looked at me in sorrow. I talked to her kindly because she also lost somebody. "I'm not saying it your fault but if he wasn't on the road drunk my husband would be making my daughter heart shaped pancakes and whipped cream on the side no matter how much I fussed him for it. "

"She going to wake up tomorrow asking where kashi is and why her pancakes not made...not knowing the man who made it passed away last night"

"Even though I'm her mother she always said 'mommy never make the heart pancakes right call kashi' but I can't call him anymore to make her breakfast"

I hated crying in front people but I wasn't ready for the future without him.

"She almost a 3 year old who only had such little time with him... he loved her as his own so imagine if kashi was the drunk driver would you forgive me"

She didn't answer me nor looked at me making me scoff at the disrespect.

"There's your answer I'll never forgive your son for taking such a beautiful soul away from me, his family and friends! Keep your sorrows but may your son rest"

I walked off wiping the tears that fell. It felt like shit..

I just lost my husband for good..

A/N I love kashi so much but I'm sorry y'all😭 it's a toxic book..

Will Connie continue ignoring y/n even though she grieving

Guess we'll never know