🎀33

It been a week he died and I been moving around a lot to keep myself from crying. I'm on the way to the doctor after feeling sick but maybe the stress getting to me.

"Okay first I want to say congratulations on the bab-"

"Say what!?"

I was shocked after hearing her say that shit about me being pregnant.

"Yes you're pregnant maam we can help you if you want a ab-" "No Omg it's fine!"

I didn't know if I was sad or happy because the baby had to be kashi kid but sad how his dad not

"Wow it's amazing how you find out so quick"

I had the same doctor from my first pregnancy check . "My fiancé died 3 days ago he would've been happy"

The doctors smile dropped and patted my back as in a I'm sorry way. She probably think I'm talking about Connie fat head ass anyway.

After receiving the news about the baby I left and drove home. It was a quiet drive with light rain drops hitting the windshield. I thought about the letter or what to do with it.

I didn't open the letter he gave me yet because I was scared he wrote his dying wish in there.

Timeskip

I went upstairs to sit down and take a break before I clean the house.

Connie been coming to the house getting me out the bed because I laid down all day crying. I feel bad for letting my baby feel all the sadness.

Eren was also in pain so I called him over and decided to tell him the news.

40 mins later he arrived with pyjamas on and food. "Hey best how you been"

"Feel like shit"

I kissed his cheek bringing him up to the room closing the door. "Okay you ready"

He smiled nodding at me, "I'm pregnant"

"WHAT!"

"Yeah I can't do it without him" i said smiling with tears falling. "I wasn't a mother alone with klover"

"Y/n can i"

I was confused at what he was asking so he explained. "Can I help with the baby? I promise they don't have to call me dad but I'll help with the responsibilities and treat them like one for kashi"

"You serious!?" He laughed nodding.

I hugged him letting all my emotions out because it was hard knowing my child won't have a dad bond.

"Okay okay thank you"

"So Connie? What will he say"

I knew Connie was go be pissed but I didnt care for opinions right now. "Probably go wanna hit me but god gave me this child and I'm going to protect him and yea I'm saying boy"

"I feel like it's a girl"

I did feel like it's a girl also because this exactly how I felt with klover. "If Connie hit me 2 of us going to jail and one going to hell"

"Who is going to jail?"

"Me and the baby tf"

He laughed hitting my leg while pushing me back.

"You hang around Claire to much don't hit me Nigga"

Timeskip

I hopped on my bed letting out a breath. I opened the box with kashi gifts he gave me and pulled out the letter.

"Last thing you gave me kash"

I pulled it out taking a breath before opening it.

My love
I'm sorry for accidentally breaking the glass that was the mug you brought me and I loved it so here I am buying you roses and snacks. So will you forgive me lady?
I wanted to find flowers that meant a deeper meaning but how about I give you ones that mean I love you?
Also I wanna marry you and give you a soccer team.
I'm just kidding!
Maybe
That don't matter we'll see in the future but I hope I see you walking with a huge bump.
I'll look good as a dad I'm getting old about to be 26 that's close to 30!
I also want to thank you for being with me again. I regret leaving you if I knew nothing was go hurt how we feel about each other.
I was drawn to you that day I met you lady so I would never mess it up.
I'll never leave you or stop loving you for the rest of my life I'm on this earth or off.
Keep pushing for us okay..
Don't go to hard on Connie he young I learned the same mistakes when I was yall age but lord I making myself sound old again..
Your so pretty and nice..
Very smart
On the mouth lol
I'll be home in a few sorry I left so late breakfast would be made in the morning if I'm not in bed I love you again..
So much lady

I moved the letter so my tears won't fall on it and get it wet. Kashi didn't return home to me or cooked breakfast.

"I'm so sorry kash"

Kashi 1st born probably 6 years old right now so I'm glad they both together now. "I love you"

He couldn't say sorry like a normal human being. I wiped my tears standing up to go put everything back where it go. I'm happy we met each other and that special person is with me forever.

I laughed wiping my tears before grabbing a water lighting up the mood.

Klover haven't came here since the accident I and missed her but she would see me gloomy and shit. "Guess I can't stress so much and pray for a safe birth"

I went down stairs to cook something up because I didn't eat all day. Armin was coming over tomorrow to check on how I'm doing but Claire have work.

I missed her..

Connie was probably going to hate I have another baby father or just say something slick. It wasn't his concern for what's inside me or out.

"I really hope you a mommy baby...well there's not really a choice huh?"I laughed at my joke.

I texted Sasha to come by so I could have company instead of crying.

She told me she'll be here in 40 mins so I went grab extra food . "Might as well cook for 6 people if she coming"