🎀5

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCHH" we yelled at Connie while he hit his dougie. Everybody was currently drunk embarrassing they self on social media.

"I wanna say a big thank you to my dawg right here" Connie said pulling me into a hug with the camera on me, "my baby momma mane she the shit fah real I love ya son"

"I love you toooo choking meee"

He laughed and stop recording me. "Okay wait everybody sit down!" Sasha said getting up. "Okay I wanna say happy birthday to my 1st friend I ever met"

"Aww lord here go the every year speech" eren said laughing.

Sasha was tearing up with niccolo at her side. "You made me world down side up man"

"I think she mean side up down" Connie said on the floor laughing with apple crown in his hand. "WAIT I can't breathe yall"

"Connie we all was just like 10 banging on people door now we banging hitches HAPOY BIRTHDAY"

everybody cheered then Jean got up with just boxers on. "Ion like sentimental shit but you make me gay"

"WHATTTT"

"Wait I'm playing but let's go clubbing and make babies all night brother" "UHUH hell no I'm not having no baby momma drama I wish he would" I said smacking Jean to the floor.

"Okay my turn since you go be emotional Constance lol" "first of all don't say lol and 100 I won't be emotional" he said laughing at my hair and posture.

"Okay shush this gift of from me but kashi decided to added a little touch since I went out on most of it... 1 month after klo 1st birthday you called me checking up on me even though we split up" He nodded his head waiting for what I had to say.

"We had talks about dreams and even went get klover name tatted and you told me you wanted to own a tattoo building"

"Boy I hope you not about to say what I think y/n Swear"

"Shut uppp! Anyways I went around searching for places and I finally got your own place after these years of you wanting it" I said smiling at him.

He had wide eyes staring at me and kashi.

"And I got it designed and added what you need to start your business"

He dapped kashi up and hugged him with tears coming down. "Baby momma you wrong boy"

"Shut up happy birthday Constance"

He hugged me tight crying in my shoulder. Owning 2 business at 22 was not easy but Connie worked hard for all his license. He always talked about tats and even did a few on me.

"I love you so much bruh I don't deserve this" he said letting go before them wrapping his arm around my head. "My lace and shut uppp I care about you and all you do so just take it"

"Awwww I love y'all friends" Sasha said hugging everybody.

"I sunt pictures to your phone" "bro you the shits thanks kashi"

After that we all got dress to head to the club.

We don't get sleep on anybody birthday because we would never know when it's the last. "Boy yall look good as hell" Jean said watching our fits. Connie asked the club owner to let us dress as the bottle girls.

"Yo coochie don't hurt" eren asked mikasa with a shock face

"Yo coochie don't hurt" eren asked mikasa with a shock face. "No it's actually sexy"

"You look so good ass eating this up" I said looking at my ass then Claires. "Connie dead ass staring at your ass"

I laughed then clenched my ass making Connie bust out laughing. "Son stop doing that how you know I was looking" "Claire told me perv"

We went sit at out seat while a few other bottle girls cam say happy birthday to connie. "Damn it's my birthday to" I said because they done as hell.

"Well happy baby and y'all work here?"

I shook my head no and she smiled.

"She always tryna be like me kash better get ya girl" connie said mad because I got the attention. Sasha was a pro at stripping when drunk so she got a few tips from today.

Timeskip

"Baeee my stomach hurtttt" it was 6 Am in the morning and I was throwing up like a pregnant woman.

"Bae I'm tired you ain't stop crying yet.. I told you don't mix your liquors look at you now" "I'm so sorry"

Connie passed out on the couch with Claire and eren and kashi carried me in. "I'm stink and where is Connie"

"Connie sleeping lady come on"

This was my first time getting drunk without Connie so it must've slipped. "Omg bae I'm sorry it just my first time getting drunk without him"

"Baby I didn't expect less it's okay just go to bed I love you" he said cuddling my back. "I love you more.. no sex because ian take my pill".

"I would never take advantage over your drunk state just sleep"

We both fell asleep but I woke feel connie hop in bed with me. "Did you feel weird with out me?"

"Omg kind of i still whoopsy feeling but come scoot over" i said making me big spoon him. "Is this connie?"

"Yeah sorry kashi she like my sober up buddy"

Nobody responded so we all fell asleep tangled up with each other. I got a few smacks in my face from connie bad sleeping making me push him. "Sorry"

"Can you stop snoring? I'm about to hold your nose y/n" "shut up kash"

"Your breath smell like bud light and dog pussy turn your head"

"Mm I love you"

"I love you to baby" "I was talking to kashi"