🎀38

It was embarrassing being on the shade room with crazy dude just in a couple of hours. Last time we been on the shade room together was after the shooting. I'm glad it took place in a car because I wasn't letting the media know about the child.

Some was negative comments and some comments saying I could relate and shit. It was embarrassing but it's not like we get in fights like this everyday. "Mommy here"

I grabbed the brush from her sitting down. I had got stitches on my eyebrows and the rest was just minor cuts. "Hurt?"

"No baby I'm okay"

She kissed my eye making me smile before sitting her back down. Connie mom was currently mad at me but it was understandable she his mom.

I just decided to tell them myself but eren said he go do it. Kashi people also was coming to find out the new edition to the family.

Timeskip

"So what y'all think it's go be?"

Kashi dad raised up a pink ribbon and kashi mom agreed with him.

"I think it's a girl to I ain't lying"

Everybody mainly said girl and Claire said boy because my stomach shape.

Eren didn't see the gender yet so he was go open the letter infront us.

"Okay yall ready?"

I was excited watching him open it with a smile.

"Okay it saysssss A GIRLLL!"

Everybody cheered but eren started laughing blowing blue smoke in the house. "OMHGG"

They started jumping eren laughing but I was tearing up because I got my son now I'm done!

"How you feel?"

"I'm so happy omg...my son could beat Claire child up"

Everybody laughed at her shock face. "I also want to thank you eren"

"For what"

"Kashi would be so happy hearing you say you'll help with the responsibility...he truly loved you as a brother so thank you" Kashi mom said kissing his forehead.

"Marry me"

It was a good day but I was kind of sad some people couldn't make it. Connie grandmother came though even though I trashed his place.

"I want sister"

"Go ask ya daddy to give you one I'm done love"

She pouted running away with reign daughter and kashi nephew. "So Connie hit you?"

"He didn't hit me but he busted my glass that shit go take time to get fixed and can you bring my baby to school both cars down"

"You to fine to have a cut on your face yall need to just cut all ties"

I nodded my head even though I know me and Connie would never cut ties. Not because of klover but because we so use to each other and fights like this is nothing. "Mhm"

"Besides he not just in the wrong you also did him something"

"Um he took my wheels? So I took his shoes"

Eren was about to say something but I seen I received a message on twitter. "Who is that"

"Connie"

I opened it and laughed at the message from his petty ass. "He said 'congratulations on having my stepson"

Eren laughed and walked away to go find armin.

Even though Connie was pissed he wasn't going to treat my son different. That still don't make up from what he pulled off for finding out.

I grabbed the cake from out the fridge and cut the kids a piece since I know they'll ask. "Gimme" Klover said running around the island.

"Ask nicely"

"Can i please?" She said reaching for the forks on the side. "Thanks"

I opened my phone again seeing Connie text he on the way. I told him no because we're not cool at the moment.

He replied back letting me know he'll leave it on the front porch and go.

I started walking to the living room to check if everything was okay.

"Okay what you still texting her for!"

I stopped in my steps hearing Claire yell at somebody. "You always saying I'm tripping but do shit like this!"

I heard her crying so I walked off because this was privacy to her. I seen armin walk out the room and grabbed his keys.

"Drop her home please I got work"

I nodded walking him out seeing Connie with gift bags. "Mmm"

He rolled his eyes before pouting at the cut on my eyebrow. I grabbed the bag then called klover to come say hey before he left.

"Mommy fat daddy"

I just know they ass talk shit about me when I'm not there. I close the door and went to check on Claire.

"Spill it"

"Why you listening to us? Learn privacy" she said rolling her eyes. "Girl hush I walked away and if your big mouth ass wasn't loud I wouldn't hear you crying"

"Armin still in contact with his hoe but I ain't go say to much"

Even though armin told us 100 times it was just friends between him and Annie some of us didn't believe it.

I like Annie and her personality but same time there was times she didn't respect they relationship.

I looked up hearing her cry, "he always saying 'we don't talk just friend' but why he hide his phone texting her or delete messages"

"Maybe because he don't want you to be mad"

"Son I don't care what nobody say! If he hide his phone for any other bitch they fucking!"

It was kind of believable because armin don't hide his phone when he texting me miki or Sasha but hide it when Annie text...I only know because when he slept last week he hid his phone from me but mirror reflection came in clutch. That was somewhat suspicious on his part.

"When I ask he walk away and say don't start!"

"Okay I'm go have a talk with armin and see what's going on"

"No ion need you to do nothing...take me home"

I ignored her attitude and told her come on so she can go get rest.

Jean was told to watch the kids knowing it was a bad idea but I left anyway. Sasha came ride with us so I could have company on the way back.

"Do not fight when you get home yall aggravating"

"Says the bitch who got her ass beat by Connie"

"I didn't get beat! He busted my glass and you always say that like he be beating on me"

She smacked her lips so I just rolled my eyes.

Jean car was a little messy making me feel disgusted.

"Um Jean have a used condom"

I gagged pulling over.

"THROW IT OUT!"

A/n- I was lurking on Jack Harlow hashtags and got my heart broke...

Fuck Addison Rae and ion even know the girl!

I still love my smookabutt though😛