🎀57

2 weeks later

The renovation for kenny room was finish and currently I was decorating it before everybody came over for dinner.

Eren girlfriend is finally coming meet the gang but eren made us vow not to say anything from past relationships. "Fuck I just laid his ass down" I groaned putting the screws down after hearing ken cry.

Connie been busy this past week so I haven't been seeing him as much.

"What you crying for pissyyyy"

He pouted kicking his feet at my chest so i latched him on. "You don't got mommy curls? Aww ya sister got her daddy hair to be honest"

Klover did not fw kenzo at all it's ashame how much she ignore his ass.

I tell her get him a bottle she tell me he got legs and a body. "Klo come give him a kiss"

"Daddy said I could only kiss him" she said sitting on my lap squishing the baby. "Momma could have a kiss?"

"Him right there"

"Ohh now baby...say he right there"

She kissed his nose making him cry because her bow hit his face. "He cry so much mommy"

"You was like this...gotta be a nice sister okay?"

My phone started ringing showing armin calling. "Y/n I'm coming early because I got some talking to do with klover"

"She took his nuk? And okay the door unlock and pick up me some waters please also pampers"

"Okay love"

I hung up and laid the baby back down and made klo watch him while I went run a bath for me and her.

🎀

"Okay eren will be here in a few! Act like y'all got sense...connie please don't embarrass me!"

Everybody nodded before we heard the doorbell. Eren walked in rolling his eyes at me then let his girlfriend in.

"Gawd dayum" everybody said gawking at her.

"She fine as hell Bae" I whispered to Connie before he agreed with me.

"We heard y'all out the door but this Brielle and Brielle that's my best friend y/n"

She was slightly shorter than eren but fit in the tall catergory. Slight freckles and had short curls that looked cute on her.

"Hi eren talks about you a lot nice meeting you"

"Hey and same same! That's my boyfriend Connie and that's our daughter and that's my son"

After everybody greeted they self the girls went up stairs so we can get closer.

"Okay so your part Jamaican? Wow okay eren bagged you seriously?"

She shook her head laughing, "actually I bagged him...I went with the move first"

"As you should! Eren a manwh-" Sasha said before miki smacked her behind the head.

"A what?"

"Eren a man who can't go with the move on a beautiful girl first" miki said saving Sasha fuck up.

"Okay so I'm very protective over eren..please don't hurt his feelings brie"

"I won't! He really nice and sweet and uh good in beddd.." she said smiling biting her nails.

"Oh we know"

I facepalmed at Sasha word again before hearing a smack to the head. "Uh...yall use to?"

"Oh no we all strictly friends I swear! She just dumb"

"Ohh kay?"

Eren walked in the room seeing how awkward it was in there. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah we just chatting"

"Y/n come here!" Jean yelled downstairs before I told them I was coming back.

Mikasa pov

It was quiet before I spoke up, "you're really pretty and nice"

"Thank you but I can't help but feel insecure around yall...you girls so beautiful it amaze me"

I awed at her and her shyness that eren warned us about.

"Eren really likes you...he never brought a female around until now so we getting use to it and I promise all us just friends and in relationships"

"Yeah..besides eren will never be the man for me with that bland cooking" Sasha said rolling her eyes.

"He only know how to cook cereal"

I laughed at her comment before grabbing her hand.

"Please don't feel like y/n and eren go that way..she been through to much to lose another friend...her girl best friend currently not talking to her"

"Wait why?"

"Armin....the sexy blonde down there"

She nodded scooting up, "he close to y/n and also dated her best friend which cause trouble"

"Well y/n don't have to worry about me changing up...beside she hot who would blame eren?"

Before I said some y/n and Jean busted in the door fighting. "Bitch! You ate my baby shit!"

"Oh wow"

"Y/n I swear she gave it to me!"

I looked over seeing Brielle smiling which made me smile because maybe we needed a bright person in this group.

Connie pov

"Whoop his ass bae...nvm my turn!" I said pulling her back before putting him in a chokehold. "Nobody eat my baby fruit snacks!"

"Okay Bae let 'em get up"

I got up grabbing y/n before going back down stairs. "Eren said he taking the kids tomorrow so pack they shit god I need a break from them bad ass kids"

"On god...klover told me 'don't add no peanut butter because if I do it's getting redone' but she constantly ask for peanut butter sandwich!"

"She to smot...ofc from her daddy side"

I laughed before squeezing her cheeks giving her a small kiss. "I want more"

"You becoming clingy...what's up with that?"

"Boy! I asked for another kiss now you acting like I'm telling you give me a sample of ya blood" she smacked her lips walking away.

"WAIT GIVE ME YOUR BLOOD"