🎀28

Liked by adored

Liked by adored.yn and 95,678 others
Conniesprung- happy birthday big pussy baby momma💕.. I love you girl

I was currently getting my makeup done while Connie cousin did my toes. "So birthday sex on the list tonight?"

"Nah I don't think having sex with connie going to save me for moving on"

"Well I mean kashi might love a good treatment.. I say do it"

They was some bad influencers but that's why I loved them. "I can't be fucking 2 niggas at once"

Co parenting was me and connie thing because clearly he didn't know how to stop fussing. "So when you plan on being with him?"

"I don't know... connie didn't grow up yet honestly"

She looked at me in sorrow finished my feet.

"It's okay he a good dad I'll get over it and forgive him eventually"

Kashi texted me happy birthday and sunt me some money. I called him ready to ask why the hell he sunt allat because it was to much.

"Kashi why you sent all that money? That's enough to buy a car for klover"

"I wanted to send more but I have a better gift I love you"

"Yeah... I love you to"

I mmiled hanging up and tried covering it with my phone. "Ouu girl that smileee"

"Stop! I don't deserve him"

Kashi made me want to date older men because Connie ass act the shoe size of his child.

Timeskip

"Bruh my ass feel tight in it!" I yelled trying to get comfortable in my dress. "Y/n come on we late everybody there!"

I nodded walking out the house with klover blanket since we going outside.

I invited the 3 cousins but they never texted back but opened the messages.

"I'm getting drunk and Claire you taking all the kids since you not staying?"

She nodded so I gave her a thumbs up.

1 hours later we was parked on the beach and I was amazed at the decorating mrs springer did. "Omg I love her"

The fairy lights was so perfect for tonight I couldn't be more happy. "There's the birthday girl" Kashi dad yelled. I went over to greet everybody and I seen the cousins who I texted came but in black clothes.

I didn't care because I did inv them late I just won't post the pictures of them in it.

I went over to hug connie grandmothers seeing them talking at the other side of the table. "Hey baby"

I'm glad me and Connie grandmother on good terms now after we had long talks. "I'm glad y'all made it and thanks for buying klover that bike her ass be falling"

Busted all her mouth trying to catwalk the bike and shit. Nobody but her daddy to blame for showing her.

"Happy birthday baby!"

I turned seeing eren fine ass mother, "such a milf"

She laughed sitting back down holding her co worker baby. Klover was playing with reign and kashi sister kids in the sand. "Don't go by that water because I'm not coming get ya ass"

"Ouu Connie dressing"

He had a white button up satin shirt tucked in some slacks but one side out. The neck tats all out and brand new hair cut going ballistic.

"Damn all my friends look good as hell I don't know which one to take home"

"Pick me.. choose me!" Eren said kissing my hand. I smacked it out my hands and went walk to my cousins.

"Hey thanks for coming hope y'all enjoy"

They nodded and smiled eating they food.

I went in my chair and started eating my dish smiling. Today was going well and I'm happy because this took to much time.

"Gifts!"

I turned so quick seeing the gifts everyone brought was being carried over. "Oh wowww!"

I got up ready to open them but some was at my house for tonight. "Okay this one is from my mother!"

Connie mom smiled watching me open it. It was a gift that had a photo album of me and her at a young age. The fact she been a mother to me it's crazy.

"I knew it was to late to adopt you y/n but I want you to carry our last name for being so important to me and the rest of the family"

I wiped my tears hugging her because she was the mother I always wanted. "God my makeup was pricey but it's okay"

I picked up kashi dad gift that said daughter n law. "My pops got mee" i said opening before holding up bag with new clothes.

"That's a personal hunting suit customized even though you always ask for kashi one"

It was customized with my name but their last name. "I love y'all so much"

I grabbed kashi sister bag and seen baby clothes making me smile. "Stop I'm not having no more kids"

I was a fuck lie.. I did want a son

"Ya momma told me give this to you" my cousin #1 said bringing me a envelope.

I opened it seeing some money in it with a note. So I read it out loud...

"Okay it says, Hapoy birthday even though we want invited! I'll just tell your cousins bring it since they got our invite.. love mom and dad"

I laughed then looked at how much money it was and seen 15$.

"Here klover"

I gave her the money and she put it in her pocket running offf making everybody laughed.

"That gift was backhanded but tell her I said thx MOVING ON!"

Timeskip

Everybody left and I was in kashi car on the way to the sleepover. "How was your day?"

"I loved it but ready to see these gift"

He nodded holding my hand kissing the ring on my finger.

He so fine might tell him I wanna get back together connie been being a bitxh. "For the mula for the power of love" he said singing Beyoncé dance for you.

"Wanna give me a lap dance to this song lady"

"You look expensive tonight so yup when everybody sleep"

'Y'all go talk about me if I fuck him tonight?' I thought looking at the hidden camera on the reader phone.

"They go have to be talking bout me then"

"Who?"

I shook me head and started falling asleep before we got home.