🎀6

1 month later

Kashi was working and I was going down to help Connie settle in his tattoo place. "Should I do piercings? I did yours pretty well"

I shook my head yes because he done my belly button, nose, smiley, and nipple piercings.

"Yess i wanna get my back dimples pierced but I heard it hurt"

The drive to his building was 25 mins from his house making it somewhat close. "Im so excited I'm not lying..wait what if somebody want the dick pierced?"

"Ew I understand a clit but oh grip it and pierce it" i said rolling my eyes. "Y/n I wanna ask you something"

I nodded my head while placing my phone down to see what he wanted. "Uh i- nvm maybe some other time"

Connie pov

"Mmcht really" she said getting back on her phone.

'Been almost 2 years..' I thought. This was the longest we broke up and I still can't get over her. No matter how many girls I see on this planet they just don't compare to her. I try not to flirt with her to put her in a love triangle but it's slowly eating me alive.

She look pretty and happy right now. What if we didn't have klo? Will she still be her?

"I miss you"

'What the hell Connie' I thought furrowing my eye brows. "Huh?" "I said god bless you"

"I didn't sneeze but thank you" she said laughing.

"Do you want more kids?" I looked at her shock to even hear her say that but I somewhat did. "Yeah but it's complicated right now"

She let out a breath and I turned over seeing her looked stressed. "I heard what you said.. you miss me ik Connie"

I didn't reply but we just sat in quietness. "Don't ignore me.. why miss me when you left me"

"You had feeling for another man and me y/n.. if I didn't break it off it would've been at 0% chance I got you back"

I parked the car inside the shop and turned towards her. "How you know I had feelings?"

"The way you smiled at him.. how you use to with me and you don't kick your feet in the air when you on the phone with me"

She couldn't even look me in my eye straight so I grabbed her jaw making her look me in the eyes. "I really miss you but I wouldn't be shit if I was to fuck one of my friends girlfriend right here in my back seat"

She tried to push me back but I just smirked at her shock face. "Well your my first love and my girl forever I told you this but I respect you so just hold on for me please"

I kissed her forehead not wanting to do more incase somebody see. "Yeah let's just go in".

Timeskip

After we left the shop I dropped y/n home and took klover with me because she was having a tantrum. "Mac donnas"

"Hell no..food at home baby" " want macdonnas"

"You talk to much for a 2 year old.. hush up I said no don't ask again" I said turning around handing her my slushie. "Don't waste it and I got a surprise for you tootie when we get home".

I looked at my phone seeing Chloe call making me furrow my eyebrows. It been sometime I seen or talked to her. After that day we never had sex again because I didn't want it. "Hello?"

"Connie could you come pick me up?"

I looked at tootie in the back mumbling shit. "You bet not tell mommy"

I didn't bring girls around klover because females was always petty to y/n every chance. "Send ya location and don't say nothing to my child she in here"

I hung up and started driving. I picked up Sasha on the way to back me up because I wasn't even go let Chloe look at my tootiebutt.

"It's unlocked" i said watching her open the door. "I didnt even know you had a full car" she said looking at Sasha"

Sasha and Chloe got into it before over her bumping into her. "I didn't pick you up to talk shit about my sister just close ya mouth and out of all people you call me?"

"Yah... didn't see you so I wanted to see how you doing"

"Dada"

I turned seeing her waste the slushing on her. "Shit Sasha she cold get a towel"

I wasn't paying attention so I didn't notice Chloe taking my phone to send y/n a picture. "Mama i said don't waste it act like ya damn momma"

I got back in my seat seeing my phone on y/n messages. "You touched my phone?" "Huh no"

I nodded and went drop her home.

After I went home I told Sasha sleep at my place and she can't my bed since I didn't feel like going back her way. "Connie? Why y/n mad at me"

I looked at her confused then she showed me messages. Y/n was never a friend who get mad without a explanation.

 Y/n was never a friend who get mad without a explanation

I laughed at the messages making her smack me. "I'm not getting beat up! YOU IS.. only thing that saved your ass was that big ass baby bump she had"

"Y/n not going to fight unless she have a reason.. she only fight when disrespected"

I know that was a lie she was about to whoop my ass and I didn't even do nothing. I explained to y/n the situation and she was still mad that I even let her in my car.

"You jealous?" I said talking to her on the phone. "I- nigga please get off my line"

She hung up the phone making me laugh then pick up klover to bathe her. "You will be a daddy baby or momma?"

"Dada"

"As you should bestieeee" sasha yelled running in twerking. "You ghetto .. I never see somebody so ghetto"