🎀48

Christmas eve was today so Connie was wrapping all the gifts for me since I wasn't feeling to good. "Klover did not need all this shit"

"You stay yo bald head ass out my business and worry about the toys you gotta buy yo baby for Chloe"

"You playing with me onna Christmas I'll smack yo ass to New Years" he said looking pissed but ohwell.

"Fuck up abuser"

"Clown ass stayed with me though"

"I'm not with you! You in my messages everyday thirsting over me knowing I'm pregnant"

"Son stop lying like you wasn't just sending me nudes! The fact you was 1 month pregnant in them nudes ugly ass"

"I could never be ugly! But then again I can't say I'm not because you like fucking with ugly bitches"

"You always saying the same shit son grow up! And stop playing with me before I have yo scary on this floor wrapping gift"

Jean pov

"Should we stop them?" I asked watching them stand up in each other face fussing. Sasha fixed my Christmas hat while wiping the wall with a spoon. "Nah not yet"

"Yo breathe stank back up out my face!"

"I'll rip that smiley right out ya mouth UGLY"

I started fixing the pictures in the wall still watching them fuss. "I'm finna say some that go hurt ya feelings"

"Say it"

"Ya dick game kind of rusting!"

"Can't tell! Everytime i got near you went crazy like it was the scariest thing in the world"

Sasha started fixing my clothes while y/n and Connie got closer. "Keep playing with Connie we got be tumbling around this house"

"Im not lien you so fucking fine bruh"

"Thank you baby"

He gave her a kiss on the forehead then cheek cause me and Sasha mouth to drop. "HOW- whattt"

"Oh yall was right there-"

"We done with yall bye"

Y/n pov

I watched Jean and Sasha walk out the back door, "weird....did we do something?"

"Nah they tripn but ian kiss you in so long give me another one"

I shook my head no and started grabbing decorations. "Ian mean to call you a clown"

"It's okay just know I meant what I said except ya dick game"

"I know that"

I laughed pushing him off me before standing in my tippy toes to place a candy cane. "Damn"

"You a perv get from under my shirt!"

I hand on a crop top with no bra because I hated how I felt uncomfortable with them. "You titties getting bigger Damn"

Be rubbed under my boob scratching it a little which I never understand why he do that. "I could touch em?"

"Omg yes connie Damn"

He did a happy dance rubbing my nipple in circles. "Don't get wet"

"I'm not" i said lying my ass off but this shit feel good ian been touch since kashi passed.

I was afraid of being close to Connie but I couldn't help it. Even if he some arrogant asshole who threat me I still love him.

"I'm dumber than jayda and rasheeda" I mumbled feeling Connie kiss my neck. "And is"

I laughed smacking his head before moving away. "Come on let me eat you assum bruh"

"No i need a wax and no just no"

"Fuck a wax a lil fur onna coat ain't nun"

"AYOOvyiy down bad" Jean said walking in laughing at what Connie said. "Jean I seen some girl post a edit of you and let's just say I see why mika crazy"

I walked past him shaking my head going check the food. Armin was coming over probably with the baby. He was 3 weeks now and so cuteee.

"Yoo!"

"Omg my baby daddy hereee" i yelled running to the living room to greet eren. Connie stepping in the way before pulling me back to the kitchen. "Finish"

"Nigga who you talking to"

"Fuck you calling him baby daddy for"

"He my son 2nd father which make him baby daddy #3"

He walked away and eren came in side hugging me. "Titties looking suckable?"

"Eren please"

"Father of one here" I heard armin yell in the living room sounding like a face book dad. "Ik he look good and smell like richness"

"No he can't put nun on because the baby"

I nodded waiting for armin to come in here since I'm cooking. "Hey yall"

I looked up seeing armin with a dark brownish turtle neck with a small chain around his neck. He paired with some nice tan pants and a pricey ass belt.

"Boy I just knew you was coming fine as hell god"

Eren just had on a black button up and some slacks and a chain also. Everybody was wearing either burgundy or brown and he said that's ugly. "At lease miki got black on to"

"What she have on?"

"Them sexy ass corset things with some leather pants and heels, she look fine as hell" armin said showing me a picture she posted.

"Okay I'll let her past because I always wanted to see her in heels"

Sasha had on a dark brown satin dress that fitted her figure very well. I wasn't ready yet because we still cooking and I totally forgot they was never late to parties.

"Y/n come fix me up"

Connie came in with a burgundy satin shirt unbuttoned at the top showing his chest tatts.

His whole body was tatted at the point. I seen klover ran in with a burgundy leather skirt to match my burgundy leather pants.

Her shirt was a Burberry shirt matched with a light brown belt.

"Mommy"

Klover came running in with them ugly ass boots she picked up at the mall. "Oh hell no"

She looked at Connie confused while I tried not to laugh at how they was on the wrong feet.

"Boy what the hell is on her feet"

"Uh UH! Don't do my child eren!"

He started laughing picking her up to fix her shoes. I loved how she so confident no matter if them shoes look ugly as shit.

"Real shit stop playing with my baby"

Connie stood in between my legs while I fixed his shirt. "You look good as hell god I know who weenie I'm sucking" I said sticking my tongue out making Connie grab it.

"Mines"

I nodded pushing him back to go get dress so we can leave.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE MY LOVES💚!