🎀30

"You wanna come with me and kashi or ya daddy because I'm staying there for 3 days let me know now" i said rocking klo because she crying about wanting me to stay.

"I don't know"

"Crying ain't go get your answer baby so calm down and imma ask you in 30 minutes... get some water"

She nodded running to the kitchen to get the water. I didn't worry about her getting nothing else because we locked them eggs up from her crazy ass.

We found out she got the egg taking from a tv show that had a farm.

I didn't mind packing her a bag to come with me because I know she go want to stay with her dad. It always happened and he though he was the shit for real.

I just put a regular puff in her head because last week while my birthday was going on she cut her knockers out.

"Mommy"

I looked up seeing her give me a lunchable to open. She so cute I'm starting to see myself in her face.

"You so pretty baby"

She didn't say nothing making me question her manners but I forgot her dad a dummy inna flesh. "You made ya mind up"

"Can I- uh evan"

Eren ass spoil the shit out her and she didn't manage to learn his name. "You wanna go to eren?"

She nodded making me text and ask if she can come.

He texted back letting me know he was coming after he child proof the apartment.

Timeskip

Right now I was singing to kashi on the way there but he let me drive even though he hated letting people drive his car.

"Drink beer with the guysss and chase after girls!"

"I'd kick it with who i wanted and I'd never get confronted for it"

"So you wanna chase after girls kashi?"

He shook his head while taking a picture of my hand with the ring on it for his story. "So you think I should keep my hair white?"

"Ask me again I'll cut the shit off"

50 mins into the drive we switched so I can get sleeep before we arrive tonight. "Kashi it been a week since my birthday and I miss it"

"Yeah i liked it to maybe we can just have a friends dinner to enjoy it again"

I nodded and laid back drinking my apple juice we stopped for. Connie been ignoring me well he just text when he wanna see klover and that's it.

I asked him about it which caused a whole scene in his drive way.

Of course I got called delusional for asking why he entertaining females.

I didn't want to be with anyone maybe just have fun. At least he could do is be real with me and I'll stay out his way.

"What's wrong"

"Nothing aggravated about something that happened last weekend"

He waited for me to tell him what happen so I sat up getting off my phone.

"Okay so we broke up...yes I had sex with Connie which I'm sorry about it was irresponsible of me and I was wrong to even-"

"No you're not wrong you waited for 2 months that's fine but it's your body...well somewhat mines but it's okay"

This nigga never mad... maybe I'm use to toxic

"You don't want to fuss with me or yell?"

He laughed shaking his head, "No we wasn't together and yes I'm a little mad but I save punishments for when we alone you know that"

Surely the hell did notice...

"Okay baby"

I looked at my phone seeing Connie texted..

I laughed putting it down hearing my phone blow up

I laughed putting it down hearing my phone blow up. "Can we cuddle when we get to the hotel"

"Yes they also have a cafe near I'll take you in the morning"

He so classy and nice..

"For Christmas you know what I want kashi it would make me the happiest girl on the world"

"What do you want lady"

"You and Connie being my bottom..I'm really good at topping as you know"

He blushed nodding making me smile because I really wanted that.

Timeskip

"Wow" he said outta breath laying beside me naked. "You said you was topping on Christmas"

"A little practice is okay"

I opened my Snapchat seeing what my friends was doing and I noticed Connie blocked me.

I tried texting him but my messages wasn't sending so I gave up. Block me to just text me 3 days later he will never learn.

"Physco"

Kashi pasted over his phone showing me the shade room. They just talked about me not posting on YouTube anymore. "I just been tired lately"

"Mmm maybe your break was a bit long"

I felt him cuddling my back meaning he about to fall asleep. I opened my camera taking a picture of kashi smiling in his sleep. "Thank you kashi"

I turned around hugging him massaging through his white hair. "I love you forever thank you so much"

If I never called a Uber I would've never met kashi and I thank Connie everyday for popping my tires.

"Goodnight idiot"