🎀11

"AHH MY EYEEE" i yelled falling off the bed hurting my elbow. "Bae I'm so sorry keep still"

Yeah i wanted to be sexy and let him give me a facial with his kids. "Im trying not to laugh but please get up your naked"

I was washing my eyes on the floor pissed because im embarrassed. I hate falling by kashi it's embarrassing for my big ass age. "I wanted to be sexy"

"You was sexy baby"

"Really? I didn't look like a goat?" I said looking up at him. "No you looked like a um gagging sheep"

I got up walking to our bathroom ignoring his laughs. "Don't walk away from me" he said smacking my ass. "Stawp that hurt"

"I'm sorry let's finish"

"Hell No and stop licking my ass cheek weirdo" "I tried to make it feel better and it's really 3 AM" he said looking at the time on the mirror.

"Come on let's get some sleep big sexy"

He picked me up grunting making me jump out his arms. "The fuck you grunting for? I'm heavy assum like seriously?"

He laughed picking me up again bring me in bed. "Hey after we married let's have kids"

"Okay I love you"

Time skip

"Baeee holdddd meeee" I begged kashi because he been in the grocery store for 2 hours now. "Almost some hold your horses"

"Feet hurt and nipples"

Kashi forgot I had a nipple piercing so he bit my nipples. "I'll hold you for 5 mins but after that you're pushing the basket.

"Deal"

He nodded picking me up placing me on his back and pushing the basket. "Get cornstarch and klo some cheezits"

"Are you pregnant? Why you constantly eating that baby"

After having the baby I didn't let go some of the cravings I had like popcorn with milk or cornstarch.

"Hell No and stay out my black ass business please.. worry about what you eat". He nodded making me smile because he never fuss back. Literally a innocent person but could be edgy.

"My pops coming over later"

"Ouuu I hope he bring his casserole i been tweaking fah that shit... we could smoke and buss it up when he go"

I noticed it was more that 5 mins and notice he was go let me down. "Pads?"

"Yeah can you grab them they got people right there"

He looked at me dumb wondering why I was shy so I whispered in his ear. "They go see me holding them pamper goo"

"Bae what? Your 21 and scared of people seeing you with pads? What size lady just go stand by the vitamins but make it my last"

I sat there like the summer walker meme smiling at my handsome man. He grabbed a couple packs so he can save the trip of going. "I notice you always get 4 or 5 why so big.. it's fat but not that big"

"I- bae it's not size it's how light or heavy"

He still looked confused at what I meant so I explained a little more. "A female period can flo out them light which mean a little bloo-"

"Ohhh you're really heavy! Kinda bitchy I can understand" he said kissing my forehead then my hand. "So I'll take even more care of you on your period"

"Okay baby but my cramps got my belly poking" I said pushing my stomach out. I seen him take a picture then posting it. "Baby number 2"

Soon later we left the store and we was on the way home. I seen my phone blowing up so I opened it seeing Connie pissed.

It was very confusing but then again I didn't want to share a babydAddy either

It was very confusing but then again I didn't want to share a babydAddy either. I'm not even pregnant and this nigga bitchin. "You okay?"

"Huh? Oh yeah just kinda aggravated" I said turning my phone off. We didn't fuss in a good time but this pissed me off. "You wanna go to Sasha?"

"I can drop you off I have some emails to get to lady I'm sorry" he said turning the direction of her house. "It's okay just come get me at 6 I wanna play the game with you"

"Okay And send Connie grandma address again I'll get klover"

I nodded my head stepping out the car with my purse and phone. I wasn't dress because it's a weekend the hell. Just some gray biker shorts and a loose cropped tee. "I love you"

He pulled me over to the door to give me a kiss. "I love you to now stoppp licking my face" i said laughing pulling him off me. I closed the door and walked turning to see him waiting til I'm inside the apt.

I walked in seeing eren sleep on the coach and Jean playing the game. "Hey Jean baby" I said hugging him.

"Wow I didn't see you in so long and you being nice hey y/n"

"That's y/n I could tell that her fat ass from a mile away" eren said waking up. He didn't even wipe the slob off his face and being pervy. "You look good when you wake up but wipe ya mouth"

I went sit by him so he turned on his side so I can be by his stomach. "Yoo Connie pissed best friend"

"I'm not pregnant and his girlfriend we agreed to just be friends so I don't know why this his problem"

"I mean he was drinking so he prolly texted you drunk."

He was aggressive when drunk if you manage to piss him off but still. Sasha walked out the room smiling to see me and I went hug her. I never just walked in Claire room because she fuck like a horn dog. "Claire room safe?"

She nodded yeah so I walked in seeing armin on his phone with no shirt while Claire laid on his chest sleeping. "Hey armin"

"Hey come here"

I nodded and took off my shoe taking the hand he held out and got under the cover. Claire didn't have clothes on but he did. "Yall fucked because I'm not laying on kids"

"Noo she just don't sleep with clothes"

I nodded scooting by them and huffed. "Jean ain't tell you Connie on his way?"

"Right n-"

"Wassup Connie" I hear eren yell from the living room which made me hide under the blanket.