🎀49

It was 1:00 AM in the morning meaning it's CHRISTMAS! Armin and eren was drunk dancing to LUV by Tory lanez with shots in they hands.

"It's true imma freak" Armin said holding Sasha by the waist making everybody laugh.

Sasha started dancing with them taking eren shot. "And if you want me I'm falling"

"I know y'all not grinding on Sasha" Connie said pulling her out sitting her down. "That girl got a boy friend"

"Man bruh they funny"

My house was messy with the kids playing upstairs since we was down stairs. "Put on chase lloyd!"

I got up and pushed the gift back so nothing get smushed. "My boyfriend on the wayyy"

It was a mess and I wasn't drunk for this shit but it made me happy they could have fun not giving a damn about embarrassing themselves.

"Merry Christmas yall" Armin said on live wrapping his arm around me. "Who all on there got me looking toe up"

I seen he had hella people making me end it before he expose himself.

Timeskip

It was 10 Am everybody was sleeping in the living room knocked out. Eren was cuddles behind me and Connie was on the floor armin.

I moved his hand getting up to go cook everybody a breakfast. "Bae"

I grabbed the pans turning seeing Connie walk in face scrunched up. "Fuck I'm sore"

"Don't throw up in my house go to the neighbours yard with that shit"

He nodded going outside then eren followed with a blanket wrapped around him and one sock on. I placed all the bacon on the plat and took the cinnamon rolls out. I didn't know who liked what so I just made food.

"Get up!"

Everybody jumped groaning before I walked back out. "Where my blanket?"

"Connie wiped his mouth with it"

"What the hell connie that wasn't my shit! Oh my god just give it"

I yanked it from him walking up stairs to start a load of clothes. "Might as well just start the cleaning now"

I walked down checking the babies seeing them cuddle up in klo bed. I'm glad I got that crib out because she at the age she wanting sleepovers.

"Give it"

Connie grabbed the basket of clothes walking away to go wash for me. I was go tell him thank you but nope.

"We could eat"

"Yeah save me some!" I yelled back.

(I'm so pissed they deleted my chapter)

🎀

"You tryna get down or you tryna run yo mouth?" Connie said pushing against me whispering in my ear. I ignored him laughing because his ass always on tiktok.

"Hmm?" He mumbled holding my waist rubbing them. "Oh you just tryna run ya mouff"

"Boy leave me aloneeee" I finish my juice and turned around hugging him. "You liked my gift?"

"Fuck imma do with a book that say 'how to treat a lady'? I know how to keep yo ass in check"

"Boy whatever but can I feel your tongue"

He let his tongue out his mouth showing his new piercing called snake eyes. I never judged him for the full body tats or piercings he loved. That shit was so attractive and added hella spice to his fine ass.

"Ik this feel so good on the coochie! Some people say it hurt when the ball hit the clit"

"This shit hurt when I first got it damn"

"Flick ya tongue"

He laughed sticking his tongue out twisting it while flicking it. "Omg"

"You need serious help get a rose assum"

"I do god I love her so much"

He nodded pulling my cheeks and letting it go to see my face jiggle. "Chubby so adorable"

"Thank you but can you clean uppp for meee? My feet is killing me"

"You don't have to ask go rest I'll rub your feet in a few"

I was shock but i didn't question it.

"Connie okay?" I asked Jean before sitting down on the couch.

"He did tell me he loved you yesterday so uh I don't think anything wrong"

"Uh why Connie wiping the counters smiling" Sasha whispered showing a picture.

"Y'all think he tryna kill me tonight I'm scared as hell now"

We all sat quiet watching Connie walk in sitting down with his food. "I brought a extra fork for you incase you want some"

I looked at his smile shaking my head no before scooting back. "No I'm good love"

"Okay beautiful just tell me if you change you mind"

Eren walked in with just a towel around his waist grabbing a sausage from Connie plate.

"Thanks man"

"You okay connie" I asked rubbing his arm

"Yeah I'm okay why? But let's go upstairs so I can massage you"

I shook my head no holding Jean legs so he won't pick me up. "Hell no"

"Y/n why!?"

"Connie you ain't ever be nice to me before what going on!?" I yelled pushing my feet on his lower stomach.

"Oh wow I just wanted to be nice"

I nodded letting him pull me to the room  carefully. He opened the door for me before closing it and locking it.

"Give me ya feet"

I laid back putting my feet on his legs moaning at the feeling. "Thank you I needed this"

I heard him cracking my toes while kissing my ankle. "Why you feel like I need some when I want to be nice? You deserve to be treated right love"

"Okay whatever"