🎀12

"Ion got time for this today I'm leaving" I said getting up putting my shoes on. I walked out the room walking past eren and them on the couch going straight outside. "Y/n!"

"Connie whatttt!"

He stop running behind me pulling my arm to get my attention. "You mad because you got pregnant?"

"I'm not mad"

I pushed his hand from my arm and folded mines waiting to see what he want. "When you got here and how many months"

"I'm 0 months 0 weeks and 0 days and my fiancée of course"

He nodded and folding his arms looking at me dead in my eyes making me challenge him. "I feel like when you agreed to letting us go! I could do wtf I want"

"Yeah but ion want you to have kids unless they mines so chill"

"It don't work like that Constance.. You constantly broke up with me and still act the same! Stop trying to control my life, when you really change hit my line bruh bye"

I walked away but not to far because he always gotta say some shit. "Control your life? You can't even figure who you wanna be with y/n! Nobody just leave a relationship that almost lasted a decade!"

"OK I DID! And you left me remember that!"

"Bullshit... you never let me go and how close you decide to be to me proves that" he said pulling me towards him caressing my cheek. "A ex who control and manipulate drives hatred in they partner heart so why you still say you love me"

"Because you my friend"

"Ah ah ah nope that's not why... because you can't let me go y/n" he said smirking. "I did change but I never said I was go agree to everything you decide for the future"

"That's toxic"

"We all love a lil toxic huh? You're toxic mrs l/n and that would never change so stop it"

I hated how when I try to change and forget the past or everything I did he made me feel bad for doing it. "You was drinking Connie Jean told me"

"That mean I'm telling the truth babymomma"

I pulled out my phone and told kashi come get me early because I wasn't dealing with this. "I'm not dealing with this! You regret leaving me so you trying to blame me for your stupidity grow tf up Nigga and let me go"

"Come mere"

He held my hand than pulled me into a hug. "I'm sorry"

"Sorry my ass Connie.. I'm in a relationship respect it"

He laughed kissing my cheek than letting me go "I ain't respecting shit until you choose who you really want see ya later be safe pretty girl"

I pouted watching him walk back to the apartment. He knew 'pretty girl' was my weakness stupid ass nigga. "God gave me the most aggravating baby daddy he could find"

I heard kashi beeping making me run to the car. "Hi kashi"

"We could talk when we get home" he said taking my hand then driving. "Or sex"

Timeskip

I looked down seeing kashi laying on my chest sleeping. He always fell asleep right after sex making me laugh at him.

I looked at the ceiling not knowing I was having tears from my eyes. "Why I could never be free from this stress" I whispered. Moving on into another relationship I thought was go bring happiness. Well it did because he made me happy. Happiness don't last forever and I knew I wouldn't find it in a while.

I had to worry about my boyfriend health and klov dad. I sniffed holding one hand on my face and the other playing with his ear. If always calmed me playing with his face or ears during these type of situations . Yes I loved Connie for always being here for me because he always been there for me and basically gave me a home at the age of 12.

"What to do kashi" I whispered to him. "Give me all your burdens and pain pretty lady"

I looked down shocked after hearing him speak. "I'm sorry I felt you breathing hard and heard you crying so I fake sleep"

I nodded wiping my tears looking at him. "I don't know what's wrong but if it's about me I'll hold all your pain for you okay"

"That's not right"

"Tell me what's wrong and I'll judge from it". He sat up pulling me on his lap making me bury my head in his neck. "Connie...he uh claimed I'm stuck in between who I want"

I didn't get a answer first but I felt him rub my bare back. I hugged him tighter after minutes of him not speaking. "Baby please say something"

"Are you? And you shouldn't be stressing over that if you want to pick any one of us you can but look at me"

I picked my head up staring at his pretty smile. "I never wanted to make this a race for who you want but I'll be here no matter who you choose, this your life start opening your mouth" he said kissing my lips repeatedly.

"As for connie no matter how much he love you and care for you he should notice how much a woman can take"

I loved the fact kashi was 4 years older than me but he made me feel like a young girl when it came to situations like this. "I am happy in this relationship kashi and I don't want you to think I want to leave"

"I know but shh lay down get some sleep"

"Thank you baby like so much" i said cuddling in his chest laughing. "No need for thanks and I'll be back I have to get klov I love you"

"Yeah I love you"