🎀35

2 months later
11 weeks preg
Klo 3rd birthday

"Okay so if y'all wake my baby up I'm smacking all yall" I said rubbing Claire bump.

Claire was having a little Boy and currently 5 months pregnant while I'm sitting at 2 1/2.

"Son I'm telling you my child don't want no funky ass unicorn!"

"Connie I set one side with nerf guns and one side with tea parties!"

Everybody sat watching us bicker about what klover wanted. "Okayy okay calm down"

Kashi dad placed a party crown on me before pushing me over to finish setting the tables. She was having a backyard tea party and nerf gun war. It was currently 5:00 AM in the morning and the breakfast dinner for her friends start at 9:00 AM.

"Our child 3 and she having kid wine glasses"

"She said she don't want no lil ass tea cup...don't question my parenting when you bring her to tattoo sessions"

"Mhm you on your period?"

I nodded my head yeah because I looked bloated but nah that belly poking. "Your stomach always look like that when you on your period that's why I asked"

It wasn't showing showing unless I had a undershirt or crop top on and that's what I had on. I wasn't entirely hiding my pregnancy but I wasn't ready for Connie to know.

"I could really go for a shot"

"Don't worry I'll get you drunk tonight Claire baby sitting"

I nodded wishing I never said that knowing I can't drink. Armin and Claire was cuddled up under the blanket while eren was in the kitchen making the preparation for the food.

 Armin and Claire was cuddled up under the blanket while eren was in the kitchen making the preparation for the food

liked by adore

liked by adore.yn and 78,288 others
Conniesprung- happy birthday toot🐒

"Connie you could barbecue me a ribbb" I said pulling his sleeve. "Yeah what kind smuck"

I walked away hearing him laugh in the back.

"Eren cook me something..hungry"

He nodded passing me a plate of food that was eaten off. "Who plate?"