🎀15

A2 months later

I was currently at Connie mom dinner with him because I was invited. "Nigga shut the fuck up"

"Watch ya fucking mouth always wanna fuss over dumb shit"

Yeah.. we was fussing over who get the last chicken on the tray. His mom just walked over and gave it to klover making me smile at her. "Our luh pumpkin"

We still haven't talked about him saying I was still inlove with him or the threesome at least. "Cringey nigga you know you pissed about that chicken so stop it"

"I'll smack the dog shit out you stop playing with me dirty"

"Damn why you so aggressive with me today what today is?"

"13th"

"Ohh you on yo period...must sucks right? Can't relate pissy pussy"

I wanted to smile at how he remembered my periods even though it was irregular. "Stop", he nodded and gave me a lemonade from his icebox. "Take a chill pill"

"Mommy"

"Hold on nuk Connie wipe ha hands off for me please I got wipes in her bag", i went to the bathroom to do my business. I texted kashi how the party was going and that I missed him a lot. He was on a trip in Paris with eren. I hope eren don't make my man a hoe out there lord.

He been visiting the doctor lately and we kind of held the wedding back due to his kidney. I cared more about him being alive then marrying me. "I'm in here" i yelled after hearing somebody knock.

I hurried up and pulled up my pants when I seen the door opening. "Connie bitch I said I'm in here"

"Stop cursing my baby right her and girl I know your body like the back of my hand aint nun to special to peep or thirst over"

"Boy watever"

He closed the door sitting on the toilet seat wiping the baby face. "You hiding?"

"Already know it"

It's always that one aggravating ass family member who come to the party everytime. "Chelsea aggravating as hell "look just like your daddy" like damn"

'Baby daddy looking some good' I thought watching him tickle klover. "Your birthday coming up"

"Big 22 don't play Nigga" i said sticking my tongue at him making him laugh. "Barbie"

"Ion fuck with Barbie klover I fuck with bratz they better and ya momma a brat". She looked at him confused and ignoring his stupidity.

"He a lie! He use to pick a dollar doll over me.. you know the one from dolla general? Yeah them klover"

He knew I was shading his Chloe situation making him mug me. "Cheap Barbie's heads be plopping off but luckily ian plop that hoe head off"

"Son shut up bruh.. talking crazy roun her"

He didn't communicate with Chloe but I felt like he still did. It was okay if he did because he not my nigga. "I love you"

"Ok"

"Come on y/n say it back, I'm sorry like fr"

He got up and walked klov out the bathroom, "tell mawmaw watch you for a sec".

I watched him lock the door coming towards me locking me in between his arms. I didn't hug him back because I didn't want to accept his apology. "I'm sorry"

"Mhm you always sorry constance"

I raised my head up looking up at him not noticing how close we is. He was looking down at me with his arms wrapped around my waist. "And I'm go always be sorry until I learn my mistakes... but I'm not sorry at the fact you still want to be with me"

"You're delusional"

I turned my head ignoring his stare because he fine as shit and I got a man shut tf up y/n.

"Look at me y/n"

"Nooo because you keep saying that knowing I'm in a relationship that's not right" "why you letting me hug you then...if I was kashi I'll smack the shit out you letting another dude hug up on you like that"

"THATS THE PROBLEM! Abuser"

I scooted back a little to back up but he cam closer like the annoying Nigga he is. "So when you went on date and shit while we was togeth-"

"We was not together! You cheated so I went on "friend" dates with kashi! Never cheated or anything even though you did"

"Bullshit no 'friends' just sleep out and go on dates"

I nodded because I know me and kashi didn't have sex or anything until connie fucked ole girl. "I didn't even cheat tho we both cheated the day we found out"

"No you didn't know I had sex stop lien, and you posted that girl on social media please stop lying in my face because I'm about to smack the shit out you"

"Son we broke up! That's not cheating if I wasn't with you"

"Ok"

"Don't act like that now you know we wasn't together when I posted her...ain't you was with that reign dude?"

I laughed remembering the day me and reign was being petty with Connie and how he watched me cry from seeing the outcome of what he did. "He had a gf"

"Who"

"She died not to long ago i though I told you"

He shook his head but I could've sworn I told him oh well. "Back to the subject! You got me preg and left me knowing you nutted in me that was dumb of me to even let you see me again"

I paused remembering the other times he cheated and continued with my case. "Cheated AGAIN and got shot at! I was dumb over you"

"Surely was and still is but you telling me you won't let me eat yo pussy again?"

"I never said that and how the fuck you even get to that?"

I mugged him but he leaned forward kissing my forehead. "So let me eat ya pussy next week"

"Kashi told you huh" "Yup yuppp"

"Fuck my lifeeeeee" I groaned falling on his chest