🎀16

"Baeee I misssss youuuu" I whined laying down in bed on FaceTime with kashi. "Like come home please".

"Tomorrow I'll be home I promise... just hold on and I'll be there"

"Promise?"

Yesterday was the day I found out Connie knew about the threesum and I agreed with it finally. If this don't make kashi love me forever then I'm done with love the hell.

"I promise but can you go to eren house and pack him a bag he have another trip"

I shook my head okay but I knew I was go forget anyway. Connie was go be here in a few to come cook me some food. "Well Bae I'm go call you later I love you"

"Noooo why! You bet not have nobody in that rooom, when do you ever not fall asleep without me?"

He laughed like I was joking making me pout,"Bye baby I'll call you in the morning"

I threw my phone onside me groaning, "where tf this nigga at"

I went to the kitchen and got some ingredients out for him to cook with. "Honey I'm home" connie yelled walking in the door with food. "Bitch you the one who stole my key?"

He didn't answer but smirked bringing the stuff to the island. "Sit and watch daddy cook"

"Ew"

I sat on th counter with my legs crisscrossed watching him. It was a pretty big island so he had enough space. "This unsanitary get down bruh"

"Boy cook for i beat the hell out you"

"Okay so I got ribs and pork chops, I know you like both so pick one" "ribs"

He put the pork chop up and grabbed the crockpot placing it by the socket. "How's the business going?"

"I tatted a girl ass yesterday she was annoying as hell like dead ass" I laughed because he seem to hat when females do the most. "They be horny fuckers"

"I want a tattoo"

"Well go make a appointment you ain't special y/n l/n"

I smacked my lips and watched him take out some asparagus from my fridge. "I want a real apology like one of you begging"

"Ion beg"

"I still got our sex tapes please to make me hook it up to the speaker Mr. let you cum"

He stared at me while unpeeled a orange not paying attention. "You to have your ass crying don't play with me connie"

I went throw away the peelings and plopped one of the oranges in my mouth, "Like the hell".

"You still talking?"

"Yup because you know I know you a baby ass boy inna sheets...i bully you bye"

He nodded putting the asparagus in the skillet. "Bet not tell nobody that I'll blow this whole house away"

"Alright come beg then"

I waited for him to start begging but he didn't so I just got up and went to the living room. "Let me eat ya that will make you forgive me" he followed behind me with chips.

"Nooo go eat on somebody else"

I got up and went sit onside him putting my feet on his lap to massage them. "Hmmm look like you keeping up with ya feet"

I hummed as a response because he was the one who made sure I got my feet done every time which made me get use to it. "I miss eren we not that close nomore"

"Must be in a relationship"

"Yeah with me the fawk"

I turned the tv on and started watching it until I got sleepy.

Timeskip

"OW BITCH" I yelled smacking Connie from him waking me up smacking my ass. "Took the opportunity I'm sorry stank"

"Hell no don't call me that shit"

He passed me a plate of food making me smile hard as hell. "Big ass choppers"

"Connie can you not dang"

This shit was good as fuck got me smiling and eating yo.

"You cute" "thank you Constance"

He didn't have his plate and I hate eating by myself I feel like I can't fuck that shit up but good thing it's Connie I'm eating by he use to it. "You still can't eat?"

"I could I just like getting messy i guess"

"Ohh I know"

He laid on my lap and I thought of that one tiktok of how females see they man from lap pov. "Connie when you look at me from my lap I'm ugly?"

"As hell"

I shrugged my shoulders because the damage already done. "Good as hell on ya knees though"

"I know my man see it every night"

"So did i for years maam"

I could stand up for you kash I'm sorry!

"Fuck i miss you so much" he said burying his head in my stomach "No baby better be in here that's all I know"

"Stop worrying bout whats in my stomach and go eat you getting on my nerves"

He didn't move so I guessed he was tired. I just let him lay down because he did cook for me had to be nice somehow. "Going to sleep?"

"Yeah just a hour I have work at 8"

He need to stop working so hard all day and take some time off for himself. "Don't over work ya self ight?"

"Yeah I hear you"

I rubbed his scalp while watching The sisters on tv. I always wondered if Connie was go get in another relationship and forget about me. I wasn't selfish but it sure did make me worry. Is this how he feel?

I was confused if I did the wrong or right thing with me and Connie. I left and got in a relationship while he sit here missing what we had.

We wasn't a healthy couple though.

I felt him wrap around me tighter and kissed my stomach how he always did before bed. "Connie"

He opened one eye and stared at me.

"When you get with somebody will you forget me? I'm not saying you should-"

I didn't get to finish because Connie connected his lips with mine. I couldn't push him off or I couldn't kiss him back. He looked at me and smiled making me turn my head.

"I wasn't expecting you to kiss back it's okay but I'll never forget your pretty ass stop asking stupid shit come on lay down"

I laid down laying my head on his chest until he left for work.

"I love you"

"I love me to Constance"