🎀19

"Aye aye aye"  Eren yelled throwing money while I danced on him. Yeah we all was getting drunk for a celebration for kashi donor. "Mommyy" Klover yelled running out the house with a pamper on.

"Where ya clothes"

"Dada wants us" i nodded picking her up goimg in connie room to see what he need. "You drunk?"

"As hell but I'm okay here it's cold out some on her"

He grabbed her night clothes while I jumped on his bed feeling dizzy. "I'm trying to put her ass to sleep but she wanna go party"

I shook my head no because I didn't want her roun allat and plus we was outside in the backyard. Everybody was around the bonfire roasting marshmallows with alcohol egg nog. "Wait! Me and armin got news!!!" Claire said yelling outside.

I ran outside because I was the only one who knew the secret. "We're expecting!!! AND IM PISSED!"

Apparently she been feeling symptoms of pregnancy and she always said she hated kids but I seen how she treat klov. "WHATT! Bae what" Eren yelled pulling her down.

Armin was excited and already started buying stuff but I shut that down quickly. "The whole group go be pregnant i thought it was go be Sasha"

"Me kashi? No I thought it was eren"

Connie cam out dapping armin up and hugging claire. "Let's hope this baby save the demon in you"

"I'll whoop yo ass"

"I'll get my daughter to whoop yo child ass" he said slap boxing claire. "YOU BEEN WANTED TO SAY THAT!"

"Damn Connie let my godchild come first"

I went sit on kashi lap and looked at his phone. He was scrolling on somebody instagram. "Who is that"

"My fiancé"

I looked again noticing it was me making me catch a fit of laughs. "Naughty boy"

"Hmm says you"

Sasha walked over passing me a shot glass and one to kashi but I don't let him drink anymore. "He don't drank"

"Just pass me the cranberry juice"

"MOMMY" I looked over seeing this bad ass baby out her bed again. "CONNIE!"

He looked up at me to see I'm pointing at klover standing at the door with a cartoon of eggs. "Son GO PUT IT BACK!"

He went inside to deal with her and put her back to bed. My poor baby need some friends but she so damn aggressive they run from her.

"Uh uh yall mean to my god baby" Clair said going after them. I got up and went to seeing klover dropped juice. "You just at so I don't know why the hell you in this kitchen"

"Mommy"

Lord I'm to drunk to deal with klover crying face. "Baby you look like yo daddy"

I picked her up rocking her seeing her eyelashes filled with tears. "Don't even baby her up she know better y/n"

"Don't tell me what to do with my child"

"Our child and that's the point you let shit slide to much!" "Okay but how tf this even get on me I might be drunk but you wanna get the hell out my face"

"Aye chill yall the baby" eren said taking her upstairs.

Connie brought me into the room so he could not cause a distraction. "You getting oissed because I'm telling you she go think it's good making a mess?"

"No i didn't say that I just hate her crying"

It's true I spoiled klover everytime she cry but she was 2 years old. She didn't disrespect me or nothing but she did catch tantrums like throwing shit and breaking it. I didn't like dealing with discipline so Connie always did.

Seeing her cry because she in timeout hurt my feelings and Connie. "I'm not saying spank her because I don't spank her unless she outta line but you right she do make mistakes but she at the age she understands what's wrong"

I really wish I didn't drink because my emotions was getting to me. Sometimes I looked at Connie and her bond wish I was more of the fun parent like him.

"I'm sorry"

He nodded leaning against the door.

"Don't cry it's not your fault just find a easier way for you to tell her rights from wrongs"

I shook my head again waiting for him to open the door. "I'm sorry"

"For what?"

"Well I owe a apology to kashi for kissing you, definitely when we all friends" he sighed pulling me into a hug "but I don't regret it let's go"

He walked out leaving me in the room alone but I turned around seeing a gift on the bed. It was a gift from somebody else though. I didn't look at it but I left out the room to go eat. "Okay she sleeping"eren said patting my back.

"I want another baby"

"Another? Hell No klover attitude is not it"

I laughed and agreed to him but I did want kashi to have a son. Not to replace is other one but to fill in the emptiness of him wanting one. Maybe after marriage

"Hey let's go take a ride"

I nodded and walked to the car with kashi. We been okay lately and it felt nice.

After driving a hour away he stopped the car on the beach taking my hand.

"Y/n is you happy?"

"What? Yeah I mean duh I feel happy with you?"

He nodded and sat me between his legs. "Deep down you want to have another chance with Connie"

I was about to say something but he covered my mouth. "We both know friendship was best for both of us"

"Don't worry I'm not sad or anything I just don't want to force you to feel like you have to be with me... but your still my wife"

He kissed my back and turned my head but his eyes were filled with pain yet happiness. "Are we breaking up?"

"Let's break up with each other pretty lady"