🎀3

It been a week since reign fiancé died. They had a baby girl who was 3 months younger than klover and no parent should loose they parent.

She committed suicide from the stress and hard work she had to do for her baby. I was comforting Pierre while kashi took amire and klover out. "I wasn't getting calls from her in 4 days so I came check on her but Amire was in the refrigerator eating shit she know is nasty and I called-"

"Just let it out rei I'm here" "she was hanging...didn't call me to let me know that the baby was go be alone hungry and I could've saved her but I had a business trip"

Me and rei been friends for a while now.

After he fell asleep I went to my room and decided to nap until my boyfriend came back.

"Mommy here" klo said waking me up smacking my face. "What i told you bout smacking me?"

I looked up and seen she had flowers and paint on her face. "Fower"

"Mmm thank you baby"

She left out and went play with amire in her room. I started falling back to sleep but my phone ding. I groaned turning to get my phone seeing Connie texted.

I laughed at his goofiness and got up to put some clothes on

I laughed at his goofiness and got up to put some clothes on. "Y- oh sorry"

"Boy come back in here, by the way I'm starvingg" i said opening the door for kashi to come in. "Food almost done how reign feeling?"

"He putting the blame on himself"

He nodded looking sad because he felt that way before. "That's not good but he'll come through...klover done something bad today"

"What? Please don't say she hit the neighbor dog again"

He laughed at the memory shaking his head not before he stopped. "Either her mom or dad has a potty mouth"

I will know who taught her by the word she said because I only say bitches and fucks. "She said 'hell up' but first I thought she meant something else but she said it again when I started talking to her"

'Yup it's Connie'

"Connie favourite word is shut the hell up so there you go but KLO COME HERE!"

A few seconds later she come running in with sugar on her face. "Baby i told you don't eat sugar" "canny mama"

She held up some candy I brought her a week ago but I put it up because she was getting hype. "Oh I'm sorry but you wanna go to aunt mikasa or Sasha?"

"Asha"

I nodded pouting because she never pick mikasa. "Ok baby go start packing a few toys.. iPad staying with me"

I never let her iPad leave the house because eren tramps stole my baby iPad for her child. I got up to help her pack so I can drop her off. "Make sure ya teeth is brushed and tell Sasha no when she try to give you more then what you eat"

"Yes mommy"

I got her hair bucket and sat her down making her yank her head. "Come get ya hair done mama.. have to be beautiful and decent"

One thing about her! She go make sure she look good for attention.

"I want pink"

I looked at her outfit and didn't see not one pink thing on it. "Okay momma go have to change your outfit"

I split her hair in the middle making her two back buns. "Dramatic or basic"

"I not basic"

"Oop purr dramatic bestie?"

I done her edges making her swoops and added a little glitter because she loved 'bling'.

"Bessy?" She said getting up digging in her nose making me scrunch my nose. "It's bestie and ew stopp nasty ass"

"Potty mouth.. you sure Connie taught her?"kashi said opening her room door. I smacked my lips nodding making him laugh. "Well I'm heading to my sister she cooked.. I'll bring a plate"

"Be safe baby and thank you" i said bringing him down to kiss me. "I love you"

He said it back before walking out the door. "Mc donas?" "Hell no"

Time skip

"I'm not I promise" Sasha said grabbing her out my hands. "Connie here to if you wanna speak".

"Who det?" I hear Connie yell before coming see us. "Oh it's my baby..hey tootie"

He picked her up kissing her before looking at me smiling at my posture . "Damn you shy.. how you doing"

"Shy? Never that Constance and I'm doing good actually"

He nodded before putting her down. "Okay bye yall" "wait let me walk you out"

I started walking to the car with Connie following behind me. "Why you walk so stank?"

"Get the fuck from behind me I get nervous and walk stupid when I know somebody watching"

"Chill but you for real bout being the bottle girl? It's okay if not I'll ask Claire or miki"

I shook my head yeah because I really wanted to do it. He went out for all my birthdays even when we not together so why not. "Yeah I got a surprise though.. so I expect you not to piss me off because i been saving my money for 2 years"

"2 years!? What you buying ? You know how much bank you make" he said with his eyes wide.

"Shush but it's worth it and you make cash to so buy our baby a doll house" "why you can't?"

I mumbled 'because' making him ask huh again.

"I said I can't Nigga Damn" "why? Don't tell me you broke"

"No.. it's because it can't fit in her room and you have a whole play area in your back yard for her"

"Y/n your 21 years old and scared of baby dolls ian forget" he said laughing at my aggravated face. "They move i don't care what people say"

He shook his head and folded his arms looking down at me. "Stop"

"Just looking at that fucked up lace.. i sunt you money why your hair a mess"

"BOY bye Connie I'll text you when I make it home love you"

"alright be safe I love you to and get that shit fixed embarrassing me..people go be like 'I seen ya babymomma with that lifting lace'" "AHH! Boy fuck you" I laughed getting in the car.

He walked away while I waited for him to go inside to pull of.

'Nigga rude as hell' I mumbled smiling