💍17

It been a week since kashi came back home and I been busy at the company. At least eren was here entertaining me. I told him how I felt like we was falling apart and he changed that immediately. Yesterday he brought me a ton of flowers and told me how much he care about me.

I told him I didn't need gift I just needed our bond back and we did. "How your pussy taste after you wax? Bald pussy taste so boneless"

"Well we not suppose to have sex after a wax but my pussy was slippery off the bone the fuck"

He laughed eating a bag of Hawaiian bread. "I love coochie I wanna be a coochie"

"You is a pussy"

I got up to get a water from out the break room fridge. I noticed the one I seen left was gone until I head a bottle water being crushed. "Bestttttt"

"Whattttttt"

I pouted with my arms folded because I was feeling for that water. "That was mines"

"Okay?"

He noticed I was talking about the water and looked at me in shock. "I'm so sorry I didn't know I'll get you some on the way home" "okay"

"Come on let's go I'm already tired"

Timeskip

Eren dropped me off and I was now waving bye at him closing the door. "Baeee?"

"Come here I got something for you" he said picking me up smiling. "Like what and why you so giddy baby"

"Just shh and close your eyes" , i nodded closing my eyes feeling him push me inside the room and kissing my neck.

"Open them"

I opened them and was shocked seeing Connie here in our room. "Bae you told me you was go tell us what you wanted to do so make ya mind up"

"Damn y'all wanna destroy me or some?"

Connie got up grabbed my jaw making me look at him. "You're decision matters the most right now, I'll never do something that makes you uncomfortable"

I thought about it and I did miss sex with Connie and it was the only the only opportunity I would get. "Be gentle pleaseeeee"

They didn't answer but started undressing me. The whole time connie eyes was on mines. We never experienced couple threesomes because at the time we would kill somebody who even look at us.

"You scared?"

I shook my head no because I was actually excited to experience this. Kashi grabbed my neck from behind turning my head to kiss me. I felt Connie slip my drawls to the side causing a breeze on my clit. He dragged his hands down before lightly touching me making me moan between kashi kiss.

I pushed more into kashi feeling him squeeze my waist harder. Connie connected his lips to my neck while sticking his middle and index finger in my entrance.

"You alright?"

I moaned as a response while palming kashi print. I was surely go brag about this to Sasha or eren. Connie went down and lifted one of my legs up giving it to kashi to hold. "Fuckkk"

He didn't waste no time eating me out like how I had him begged last week. He got his tongue piercing back making his head game 100x better. "Stop moving" kashi whispered in my ear forcing me to watch connie.

"I cantttt Damn"

He lifted by both legs making me unable to move and easier access for connie. If this was the type of head I get for letting him not fuck for 2 years then I have to do it again. He pounded his fingers into me ruff making wet noises.

I looked at Connie seeing him stare at me while he licked me up and down flicking his tongue slowly. This nigga nastiness go be the end of me.

I was creaming all over his fingers and face. "You about to cum? Let out baby I won't be mad"

I nodded cumming on Connie face making him laugh at my legs shaking. "Mmm fuck"

Kashi placed me on the bed taking off my clothes while they took of there's. "You sure baby like please be 100% honest"

"I'm sureee"

Kashi pulled me over in missionary making me guess that he going first because Connie was a back shot person. "Come her baby" i said pulling Connie over taking his dick in my hands. I missed my bestie but whatever.

"Ouu kash wait"

He started pushing into me while Connie held my legs all the way back. I tried focusing on both but sucking dick upside down was hard as hell. "You got it baby" Connie said squeezing my left nipple.

Kashi started fucking the daylights out of me making me jerk up trying to push him back. "Ohh fuckkk"

Connie pushed me more into the bed making it impossible to even move a bit. "Baee pleaseee"

I started sucking connie off making it fair for him to be getting pleasured. "Shit"

Kashi threw his head back moaning. Him and connie was moaners and kink type of dudes. Connie spreaded my legs wider making it more painful for me. I lowkey think this nigga putting all his hate for me into this threesome.

Kash started rubbing my clit watching me cum all over him. I felt Connie let me go and kashi slid out me.

"Ass up baby you already know"

I groaned using kashi help to flip myself over. "I feel like a bottom"

"You are" they both said laughing.

I arched over making Connie curse under his breathe grabbing my ass. Kashi watched me suck all my cum off him while staring him in the eyes. Connie slammed in my making me almost bite the hell out kashi dick.

"Ahh connieeee"

He laughed spreading my ass out so he can see better. "Fuck pussy still good huh?"

Kashi held me by my hair thrusting inside my throat fast. "Mmm"

I decided to throw it back on Connie so I can at least do something. He let me do the work for a second hyping me up. "Just like that"

"Such a pretty lady baby"

I was done for tonight...I guessed when the didn't answer about being gentle they didn't want to lie...