🎀51

We landed in Vegas 2 hours ago and was just waking up from the rest we took. "You up?"

I nodded not opening my mouth because I didn't feel like it. My head was in connie neck so I'm pretty sure he felt my answer. "Fuc- Goodmorning"

"Guhmunin" I mumbled with my mouth close

Connie let out a laugh kissing my forehead and massaging through my braids. "Hungry?"

"Mhm"

He got up showing his bare back stretching.

"Come on imma take you to eat some where because we ain't ordering food love"

I got up waddling to the bathroom with just drawls and Connie sweat shirt. Nothing on my body he didn't see yet.

"Hash house?"

I nodded even thought I never heard of that place it sounded good. Vegas was pretty as hell and the people we met was nice. "Readyyy"

I came out in warm clothes since it was cold around these times.

Connie grabbed my hand and purse walking out the hotel.

"Baby it's so nice down here let's move"

"Nah right now Vegas in 5th favorite place..can we go to mystic falls when my baby turn like 2?"

"Yeah we could I really wanted klover to come but school"

I didn't want her to be on planes at such a young age but I felt it was time to show her to new places. "Its called mystic grill huh? You think they food look how it looked on the show?"

"Idk but I wanna look everywhere to be honest and take pictures"

The place was 3 minutes from the hotel so we walked instead of calling a Uber. "Welcome!"

I smiled at the waitress still holding Connie hand. "Oh my god Connie" I yanked his coat watching how a girl that was the size of Connie little sister skating with dishes.

"They shit prolly fuck-"

"I'm sorry he always negative but Um can we get a booth in the back?"

She smiled walking us to the back of the place that was more 90s looking. "Give me a kiss"

"Noooo but what are you ordering?"

He pointed at the picture that showed a full plate of breakfast.

"I want hash browns with a fried steak under it anddddd eggs"

"Just get the meal because you making it sound nasty"

I ignored him before putting my feet on his seat across the table. "You comfortable?"

"Well no he right on top my bladder and I'm hot"

He got up putting his phone in his pocket coming around the table. I stood up because I knew what he was about to do.

I turned and felt him pick my belly up making me moan. I felt lighter when he held my stomach up. "She coming"

The waiter smiled at us placing the dishes down. "There's this belly holder thing it's real nice"

"Oh yeah? What it's called because he be heavy as hell"

"Just search belly holder on Amazon and I promise it does justice"

She walked away and connie let my belly down slowly before kissing my neck. "Thank you"

🎀

We was back at the hotel and armin called us because klo was catching a fit about not wanting to go to school.

"Mommyyyy"

Connie grabbed the phone sad he had to send his baby to school. "Mama you gotta get a education about triangles and snacks"

"I wanna come with y'all"

"You go pay for your trip? You gotta get a education to get a job and money! So if you don't go to school what that mean?"

"I- I- can't get money"

"Exactly baby...look I promise by time you leave school Friday momma and daddy go be at the door to get you"

She nodded wiping her tears before going back in the room. "Y'all telling me Kai go act like that? Son you know who his momma is?"

"Bless y'all" I laughed in the back ground.

Claire was go send Kai ass to school crying a river. "Gotta be patient with her because Shid"

"Right she spoiled as hell...either Connie or Eren"

I heard Kai crying in the back ground so Armin hung up the phone. "Mmm"

Connie looked up seeing me hold my stomach in pain. "Bae hold on you good?"

I felt pains in my back and lower area, "hurts Constance"

Connie pulled my pants down before checking between my legs. "Hold up I'm tripn?"

He laid me down opening my legs before gasping running to the closet to grab a bag. I started panicking cause me to cry.

"Baby chill you good come on"

"What's happening it hurt"

He didn't answer but pulled my pants back up picking up the clothes he took out the bag. "Shit man!"

I heard Connie get on the phone asking for a ambulance to come quick.

"Damn yo son picked the time we have no transportation huh"

"Fuck you mean his lil ass ain't planning to come out huh!? Connie please don't tell me"

"I don't know y/n but I know blood not suppose to be down there"

I panicked hoping I wasn't going threw a miscarriage.

"Nooo you serious"

"Don't panick it could be a premature... I mean stress cause babies to come early and you about 7-8 months huh? Not to bad baby just breathe a ambulance on the way"

"What about the hospital needs? Connie we not prepared..what about the baby nurse-"

"We have friends Bae I could call 2 of them to come down here and my momma to start a nursery chill"

I knew I should've started preparing his room but I had to make renovations so his room could be upstairs across mines. "Look klover room may be pink but nobody made up a rule that pink isn't a boy Color so it should be good if he take her room....y'all could take my apartment until the renovations done"

I nodded smiling at how much he matured.

"I'm scared"

Connie pov

I didn't want to admit but I was scared as hell to. My mother went through miscarriage and it was hell for her.

I didn't want y/n to lose 2 people she care about just in a year that'll be crazy. "Why? You'll be holding your son maybe in 48 hours you should be happy love"

"Yeah?"

I nodded kissing her forehead, "he'll be straight ma"

See y'all in a week😈 had to do some a lil evil so y'all could sit here and wait...what y'all get for Christmas though?