🎀60

Today was another year our friend bond was formed.

It be 13 years as friends with a group full of jackasses. Bri and nic wasn't here when we met but they will be joining asp Claire since she is apart of it.

"We bringing the kids?"

"Uhhh no they going to the grandmaw...she on the way right now" Connie said strapping the baby in the car seat.

It's cute how he even call kashi mom klover grandmother. "Okay what dish we taking because this look to good to leave no the house"

"I cooked ribs and that's it because eren said Brie bringing pasta...so we could leave ours over here and the klo could eat that"

"Alright I'm finna eat right now th-"

Connie dragged me out the kitchen and sat me on the couch. "You know the rules so stop"

The dumb rule Jean made up saying we couldn't eat nothing all day until the picnic so we won't have anything left. I heard the door bell ring so I fixed myself seeing kashi mom walk in smiling.

"Hey momma"  i smiled getting up to greet her properly.

🎀

"We didn't see the park in a while huh? What if it's not the same"

I held Connie hand smiling because it had been a while we went to the park. We always sat on-top a hill that was in the back by the monkey bars.

"I mean it been like 10 years shit"

"Wanna go see the old house to?"

He noticed my silence and decided not to pester me more. "Yeah"

"What you fr? We don't have to"

"It's just I craved for a explanation from my parents so long that it's hard moving on..so I wanna see the house I last stayed in with them"

My parents moved away and now I don't know where they is but it's okay I'm pretty much fine with it.

"I honestly think you're mom truly loved you but when jealousy get between bonds it's hard...parent do get jealous from creations and I don't care what nobody say"

It's true, it did felt like she loved me at one point...it went from her taking me to play at the park to completely ignoring me.

I was young and selfish...what if she was going through things.

"Fuck you thinking about" Connie asked interrupting my thoughts "food"

"Fair enough but don't stress it...today is our day"

Letting out a breath walking toward the back seeing eren and everybody already here. "Hey yalll!"

"Yoo!"

"This still the same omg" I smiled looking around before sitting down. I reached for Kai out Claire hand before feeling him a bottle.

"Okay so what we doing?" Armin said rubbing Claire knee on a slick.

"What we plan on doing for the next years of our life"

I nodded before Brielle raised her hand, "I might be new but I wanna enjoy my life with eren and yall"

We smiled at her before mikasa went, "well I'm planning on having a family with my future husband"

"Me next" Armin smiled getting our attention, "well me and Claire here planning on getting better help and being better for our son because he need us to grow up"

"And do"

I smacked Connie before it was my turn, "I'm planning on being with this idiot of mines and wait til the future to see what's going to happen I guess"

"So cheers?"

"CHEERS!"

🎀

"Mmm fuckk"

Connie was pulling my puff slamming into me roughly. All because I told him his meat shrivelling up every year he get closer to 30.

And now I'm over her begging him to stop.

"Uhh baby..to much"

I got yanked back to his chest hearing his moans get louder each stroke. "To a new year?"

I nodded before he grabbed my jaw harder "yessss! A new yearrr"

He smacked me on my face making me turn around smacking him back.

"The fuck is yo problem smacking me like that!?"

"Y/n I was trying to be sexy bruh"

"lay tf down smacking me like that! The hell is sexy about that"

I rolled my eyes turning the lights off and cuddling into him. "I love you Constance but you had the wrong female tonight"

"I love you to pretty girl"

THIS PART IS FINISHEDDD🥲... it may not be the best chapter but I'm trying to get started on the last part for this! I actually had fun with this book to the point I just be writing now