🎀13

Connie pov

"Daddy look" klover said running to the park. "Oh wow she a runner"

I turned around in shock seeing y/n mother sitting on the bench. She had to be here for a while by they crawfish on the table. Y/n didn't want her kids to be around them because how they treated her and never got in contact with klover for the 2 years she been alive.

"Yeah like her dad"

"Wow I thought that was your sister Connie she got big how's y/n"

I scrunched my eyebrows because that show how sad of a grandmother she is. Y/n always told my 2 grandmothers she blessed for them treating klo so loveable. Even built a new relationship with my grandmother.

"Uh she straight"

"We'll tell her come see grandmas wanna see her". She started wiping her hands getting up. "No disrespect but you got to take it up with her mother, you never contacted her during the pregnancy or for 2 years of my daughter birthday"

"Because I had to get myself together and our family business not yours! You young kids think y'all know so much"

"When it come to my creation mrs L/n then it's my business!" I said grabbing klover shoes getting ready to leave. I never wanted to disrespect y/n mom because it's her mother but she needed someone to put her in her place.

"Nobody in her family called her asking if she need anything! I only seen her cousins text her when they need something but ok ma'am we going.. KLOV COME ON"

She came running to jump so I grabbed the blanket and hid her face while carrying her to the park. "Daddy you look like me"

I laughed kissing her nose before placing her in the car seat. "I know baby"

I drove off to go get a happy meal for her since te day was ruin. "Look daddy" Klover said trying to toss her iPad to the front. "Tootie wait I'm driving"

"I took piks of mommy she was doing her hair"

I stopped at the light and took her iPad. "Klover your momma knew you took this?" I said hurrying up turning her iPad off blushing. She took pictures of her mom just in throngs doing her hair. Make me wonder what she take of me.

"No"

"Don't show nobody that I'll tell your mom check your iPad more often"

She was a trip for almost a 3 year old. Check your toddler phones ladies and gentlemen. "Akili akili" she sung her kids tube.

I waited in the drive thru thinking how to make it up to y/n. Yeah I was pissed and drinking but I went to far. Some in me didn't regret it because she need to let me know wassup.  "Damnit"

"What happen?" I said seeing her pout at the iPad. I would get my ass beat if y/n heard me let her say damn. "Dead it's dead daddy"

"Stop crying over small shit small ass head"

I grabbed her iPad plugging it to the car. "When I drop you home tell mommy daddy said stop ignoring me please.. I know it's not a kids place but I'm desperate"

"She said your ennoying"

"Bestie? Really?" I turning my body to see her smiling at my shock face. "Yea bessy"

Timeskip

I was standing out the car handing y/n out child shopping bags I got her. She yanked them a couple of times making me smirk. I held another one tighter making her grip slide off.

"Grow up bruh"

"You yanking shit from me and who got your panties in a twist"

I didn't tell her mother was at the park because she not about to give me attitude. "Well she got classes next week if you wanna come it start at 2:00"

"I will and I got her ballet shoes in the pink bag it have her name embedded on it so it don't get stolen from somebody" I told her pointing at the bag in her right hand.

"Okay that's it? Thank you be safe"

"Oh wait y/n!" I yelled making her turn around raising her eyebrows. "Check her iPad she showed me a lil something but I'm not complaining".

She rolled her eyes before slamming the door. "Sorry baby but mommy finna fuss you" i smiled to myself.

Y/n pov

"Bae get her iPad and bring it to me" i said sitting on the sofa with my feet under me. I put klover to bed because she had a little attitude about coming home.

"Give me a kiss"

I braved his neck kissing him repeatedly because he been clingy today. After I unlocked her iPad going threw all her stuff but her widgets is what made me shit on myself. "Bae"

"What- oh wow"

He laughed at my naked body doing my hair wig cap falling off and back rolls out and titties. "Boobs look bigger"

"Bae she showed this to Connie he told me"

I smacked my lips embarrassed but wen further seeing her and Connie smiling in the picture throwing deuces up. I slid over seeing her dress gin her daddy work boots and hat. "She such a daddy baby to the point she cry when it's time to come home"

Yeah I was sad kind of but more happier he meant his word when I was pregnant. "She have loving parents and she love you enough to show off your nudes"

"Yeah? You think our baby go be a mommy baby or daddy?"

"Hmmm I don't know"

I laughed kissing his forehead before he picked me up. "Let's go see my son"

"The morning klover her baby and she didn't visit in a while". I took his white hair and massaged through it making him groan. "So soft and squishy"

"Having a fat ass is hard stop squishing it"

He laughed carrying me to bed after turning the lights off. "Can you scoot over?"

"Can you suck your on dick?" I asked turning around seeing him not answering.

"Exactly go to bed"