🎀31

"Can you take my wedgie out my nails in the way" I whined to kashi standing outside his dad house where it have a lot of cars. "Come here"

He put me infront him making sure nobody could see. "Omg thank you and do this dress make my ass loose when I walk?"

"It's not supposed to? It move a lot in jeans also but I like it"

"Ion want my booty jiggling but okay I guess.. I'm so scared kash"

"I promise their nice people, my grandmother she'll feed you into you bust"

I nodded fixing my dress and hair to look presentable. Times like this I wish I brought klover because she my leaving card.

"Okay I'm ready"

He held my hand walking me up the stairs infront his house making sure I don't fall.

I heard kids yelling like they was playing in the back making me wish klo was really here now.

"Dad we here"

Everybody looked at the door smiling at me and kashi.

'Wow they are beautiful'

"Y/n thats my aunt and grandmother" he said pointing to the 2 ladies sitting on the couch. They was so beautiful like what the hell do they eat.

Timeskip

"You sure you want me to take this?" I said to his grandmother watching her bring me kashi baby photos in a book.

"Yes we all waited for him to get a beautiful wife and a child"

I looked confused smiling back at kashi seeing him pay no mind. "I'm not pregnant"

"Some telling me you are schönes Mädchen and i hope I be here to see his little 2 fee-"

"Alright grandma we heading out you're scaring her"

I hugged everybody goodbye and walked out with kashi. "This enough to last for a week she went to far this time"

She packed us like 6 to go plates but I'm not complaining I'm bussing that shit up when we get back. "Sorry bout her saying you pregnant"

I shook my head that it was okay and held his hand. "Move back in please"

"Okay I was getting lonely to be honest"

We arrived at the hotel and got out with our food.

I opened the door because I made him carry everything so I can take my heels off plus he said he was okay. "Wanna save water"

"Yes please"

We took our clothes off and walked in the bathroom but he had me on his feet. "I feel like a penguin"

"Hey"

I got my towel poor body wash on it before I answered him. "Yes baby"

"Let's get married and have kids one day in the future...not to many thought and I swear I'll be the one to change they pampers"

"Ouuu okay and that sounds nice really"

He smiled brushing both his wet large hands on side my face caressing it. "Yeah I agree"

We connected our lips romantically and just enjoyed our time under the shower.

I wish this happiness lasted forever because this all I wanted. "I promise lady"

"Okay"

2 days later

We was back at home and kashi was staying at my place but he didn't let his apartment go yet.

"Shit"

I heard a glass broke making me go see if klo was playing in the kitchen. "At your big age you breaking glass"

"Sorry it was to hot"

I helped him picked it up but accidentally cut my finger. I looked up seeing kashi eyes wide looking at my cut.

I wanted to laugh but that was go cause a lesson of me hurting myself and how it's not funny. "Here I'll wrap it up for you"

He picked me up bringing me to the bathroom but stopped in his steps turning to see klover wrote on the wall. "Is that you?"

I looked at the stick figure showing kashi holding me and her hands. "I'll clean it up"

"No leave it I love it"

I nodded and he continued his steps but I had a few blood on his shirt. "Why fingers bleed to much"

"Give me your finger it'll burn so I'm sorry"

After some time he finish wrapping the band aid drawing a smiley face on it. "There my work my love"

I kissed him before hopping off the sink to go to bed. "I'm sleepy let's sleep"

"Hey I'll be back baby"

He kissed me again before walking out the room and I drifted to sleep.

Kashi pov

"Goodnight klo"

I was going buy y/n some flowers and snacks for cutting herself. I know it wasn't bad but I never wanted to see her hurt.

I made it to the store grabbing her roses because they meant 'I love you'.

I just decided to get her a card and snacks for tonight since it's late.

I got in the car writing her how I feel about her and what she mean.

I'm happy

Timeskip

I was almost home hoping she didn't wake up from not feeling me onside her.

I smiled at what my grandmother said because y/n being pregnant was some I'll like. Being a father felt like it was go be amazing. When I played with klover all day she made me happy thinking about kids.

"I love them girl-" I said getting cut off by what?? Huh?