🎀43

Everybody was eating they snowball except me since I didn't like the smell. Armin and Claire came like 20 minutes ago and I'm surprised his ass still talking to me.

He just said they broke up even though she didn't want to. We didn't even look at each other we was just there I guess.

"Give me a kiss"

I pushed Connie from out my face looking at him dumb with my shades on, "getcha big hefty ass out my face"

"I can't even see ya pussy"

I gasp because he was right I couldn't see it either. "Was my stomach big like this with klo?"

"No it was a bit smaller to be honest"

I don't know why I looked humongous while pregnant and gained weight but it was okay I loved my size.

"God look at them dilfs" I pulled my glasses down getting a good look at them before my glasses got smacked back on my face. "Close ya fucking eyes"

"You go be a fine dilf to lord"

He started smiling twisting one of my curls, "really? You think so?"

"Yes and you know what I love about dilfs?"

He raised a eyebrow waiting for me to respond

I sat on my knees dragging my hand down his bare chest until I got to his waist band pulling it down a little, "dilf like paying they woman bills"

"Glad ian a dilf yet but you tried it hoe"

I started laughing while whining because I'm tired of paying my own bills. "Pleaseee babydaddy"

"That was sexy say it again but look up and get back on ya knees"

I got up and walked away to go swim with Sasha because Connie always ruining something. "Son I'm playing"

"Mhm but let's swimmm"

🎀

"Bruh my ears hurttttt" I whined while eren was holding me bridal style.

"Bye y/n" I heard armin yelled "bye be safeee!"

Jean got drunk so Connie was driving the way back home. I sat in the back and Sasha sat in the front. "Why you ain't up hear sneaky ass"

"Nigga how I'm sneaky for getting in the back!?"

He ignored me pulling off pissed, "see he be tripping god dumb ass!"

"Fuck you"

We arrived back and everybody went home so I just went to bed.

Connie pov

I went a visit my venting spot that I usually went to without nobody knowing.

"Wassup man" i said placing a shot of Jenny near kashi grave.

"I'm trying I swear but you probably hating me for breaking her glass...well technically you nutted in my baby momma so it's your fault if we think about it"

I laughed dryly before pooping me another shot.

"Fuck I totally forgot I have to drive back"

I shrugged it off since I didn't get drunk fast.

"I keep telling her I'll get better but she drives me crazy...I really love her but ion think she go understand"

Y/n is like a toddler who like kicking and shit to get you mad.

"It only been 7 months you died and I still think she scared to show affection"

I placed a yellow flower inside the freshly red ones that I'm guessing y/n placed. "She really keep up with you even though your not here"

"I'll see the longest I can go with out a argument and make her happy ight? Don't be jealous bro! I mean I was the one who told you propose"

I flicked his grave before walking away putting my hoodie on.

Every once an a while I come take shots with him to ease my mind a bit from the stress. I wanted to try again no matter how much it takes and treat her right.

All we ever did was fight but for some reason I didn't want to drop the relationship.

Not because I'm possessive but because I can't stand seeing her smile if I'm not the one putting it on her face.

"Damn am I possessive?"

I turned the corner that my house was on pulling up to see somebody out there.

"Fuck you over here for?"

Chloe hopped out making me laugh at the bump she had. I was surprised y/n didn't see her stomach at the store but that's on her.

"I texted you why my messages not going through constan-"

"Connie for you chill.. and I don't have to text you back bruh you ain't my bitch"

Her faking like the baby was for me added on to my stress.

"Well the baby shower coming next month and how you have another child for y/n!?"

"I only have one baby girl and that's from y/n bruh stop acting like that child mines!"

She was about 7 months and I didn't have sex with that girl for almost a year n a half. "My nut flew to you? I never went in raw and I promise you that"

"Connie I never had sex with nobody else!" She said pulling my jacket. "Like please believe me!"

"Son you're 7 months right? We last fucked maybe 15ish months ago! I'm the last dude you could blame a pregnancy on"

"Fuck you! And your ugly ass child" she said stomping off. "Fuck you said!"

I walked after her but another car pulled up showing armin stomping out the car. "Am i interrupting?"

"No that hoe just called my child ugly"

Armin looked at her crazy and then shocked when he seen her stomach "you could claim her baby but not ours! That's fucked up"

"Bro she dead ass!?"

'Fuck armin ain't go believe me'I thought walking away.

"Ain't my baby"

"Cap for real... that's why she sent them picture big y/n about to cause war" he said laughing.

I never told her because why would I if that child ain't have shit to do with me. "If we have to go on Maury to prove that ain't my baby then give me the signup papers"

"Fuck the baby! She called my godchild ugly now I never heard that one"

"Right my tootiebutt pretty as hell..like ha momma them hoes jealous"

"Y/n is fioneee"