🎀24

I drove back to Connie place and waited for him to get off work. I cleaned up a bit and made sure everything was washed. I also counted his condoms for personal reasons and put them back in his drawers.

"Damn this smell good"

I walked back to the front seeing Connie spray air freshener everywhere. "Can you not I already did it Damn"

"Can I get my phone back now? And Wassup with the attitude?"

"I don't have a attitude and it's on ya bed go put mines on they charger". I felt Connie pulled me over by my neck. "I watched all your late night masturbating videos"

"I hate that word make me feel like a slutty lonely mom and Same you nastyy"

He laughed letting me go walking to his room to go wash up. "Can i pierce ya pussy"

"Ew no I need my nose piercing back though and did you do what I asked?"

He didn't answer which meant he didn't do what I asked his ass to.

I called kashi to make sure everything was okay with klover. "Hey lady!"

"Hi kashi"

It look like they was at the water park making me pout. "Why you didn't take me?"

"Maybe just us alone when we go"

"Okay don't flirt with me after you left my ass dude" I said laughing making him smile and pick up klover to show her the phone. "Are you by connie?"

"Yeah his ass aggravating! I miss y'all"

After talking for a while I hung up so they can have fun with they day. It been like 2 months we broke up and I was getting over it. Still wanted two niggas though and armin lied about the three some helping our bond.

"Son you pretty as hell"

I looked up confused until he showed me the snap I posted a couple hours ago. "I thought I stopped you from seeing my story"

"You did I told ya ass I looked at everything and what's you my eyes only?"

"Why you wanna see kashi dick? because that's what's in there"

He rolled his eyes and went to the kitchen to get some to drink. I thought about taking my wig off and doing my hair. "Can you wash my hair? Shampoo and conditioner that's all I need"

I didn't take hours to do my hair it was a wash and twist done boom. "Yeah"

I went get the products and put them inside the kitchen sink. "I gotta get yo some more hair stuff you running low"

I shook my head and went grab lace remover instead of ripping it off. I looked at the braids in my head and just thought about leaving them there.

10 mins later I finish taking all my hair out sitting infront Connie mirror. "You ready?"

"Yeah it don't matter how good you wash it to be honest"

He took me to the sink in the kitchen and moved everything so I can have space. I bend over the sink rubbing the water over my hair to get it wet before I shampoo. "You want a chair?"

I nodded yeah and felt him brushed up on me before going get one. "Let me know when you back hurt"

Timeskip

"Bitch yank my head again!"

Connie begged to twist my hair before we went to sleep. "Who you calling a bitch?"

"You big bitch! Biggest bitxh of all!"

He was on his last section of twists and I was already getting sleepy. "Bae?"

"I'm single"

"Aint say that earlier so please stop lying to yourself it's embarrassing" i shrugged and scrolled through instagram. I seen kashi posted klover and his nephew eating uh lobster?

"Connie gua our baby eating a lobster the size of her head"

He looked at the picture laughing because that shit was huge.

He pushed me letting me know I was finish my hair so I shot him a thanks and went lay down. "You ain't about to sleep get up... finna buy yo ass a pregnancy test"

I felt him get under the cover and pulled me over so my back was on his chest. "Uon wanna be my girlfriend?"

"Mmm emm"

He nodded kissing my head and sliding his hand in my shirt. "Why you playing with my nip like that?"

I turned around seeing him curled in my back sleeping. "Forgot you was a tittie boy"

I just watched my show until I heard Connie phone ding. I wasn't going to pick it up because that's not my phone but the bitch kept ringing.

I looked at his phone seeing it was a unsaved number so probably work or something. "Hello"

"Who the fuck is this?"

I took the phone from my ear looking to see if I'm trippen or a bitxh got me fucked up. "Who the fuck you talking to!?"

"Yo- y/n what you doing!" Connie said but I pushed him back down sitting on him so he won't move. "No bitch you had the right day to call his phone asking who the hell I am!"

"Y/n-"

"CONNIE SHUT UP!"

The girl ain't speak yet so I looked at it again until I heard her talking. "This Cassandra! Omg I thought you was somebody else"

I smiled hopping up because out of all Connie cousin she was my favourite. "Oh my gosh how you been and yeah girl I was ready to beat his ass"

Let me tell you about cassy aka Cassandra!

Connie oldest cousin who was like 5 years older always put him in his place when we broke up. She didn't accept the fact Connie left me but loved the fact I got in a different relationship.

"Y'all back together!? What happen to kashiii"

"He broke up with me 2 months ago but it was a healthy break up"

I didn't notice I was still sitting on Connie chest with my back faced him. I was playing with my toenails laughing it off with her for a while. "I'm coming tomorrow!-"

"HELL NO" Connie yelled pushing me over.

He yanked his phone hanging up and throwing it off the bed. "I wasn't-"

"Now you is lay the hell down"

"Oop Ok"