ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

[𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟼]

📍QUEENS, NEW YORK

📍QUEENS, NEW YORK

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

"(Y/N), DID YOU UNDERSTAND THE HOMEWORK?"

Peter Parker, (Y/N)'s best friend, questioned as the duo stepped into the floor of the apartment they both lived in. Since they both went to the same school and clearly lived in the same building, the two never went anywhere without the other, which wasn't like they minded.

Ever since Kiara Schmidt, (Y/N)'s guardian, and Peter's Aunt May introduced them when they were only six years old, the two were almost inseparable.

(Y/N)'s expression turned into a teasing smile as she looked up to Peter. "Why do you ask, huh? Thought that you said it was pretty easy."

Peter's ears flushed red as he tried to come up with an excuse. "I — I wasn't — Well, I didn't do it, alright? Can you help me?"

"Anything for you, bug boy," (Y/N) replied while Peter rolled his eyes at the nickname, searching for the key to unlock the apartment's door.

The two teens entered the apartment and (Y/N) closed the door behind her with care as she placed her backpack on the floor along with Peter.

"Hey, May."

"Hey," May greeted from her place on the couch. "Kia made cookies."

(Y/N) smiled at the name of her guardian and she already could taste the delicious cookies as she followed behind Peter deeper into the familiar apartment, making their way to the latter's room.

"How was school today?" Kiara asked.

"It was okay, Aunt Kia," Peter replied. "This crazy car parked outside."

"Yeah, Peter drooled over it for five minutes," (Y/N) added on as she passed the small living room, but stopped in her tracks when she noticed a third figure.

Peter noticed that (Y/N) wasn't following behind him and turned to her with a questioning look when she had an awestruck look on her face, eyes widened in surprise. He followed her gaze and his expression matched hers as the man smirked.

"Oh, Miss Schmidt, Mr. Parker," the man, also known as the billionaire Tony Stark smirked up at the two as he held one cookie in his hand.

"Hey," (Y/N) tried to keep her cool to cause a good impression, but the boy beside her screwed it up.

"What are you. . . Hey! Uh, I — I'm Peter," the poor boy stuttered as he crossed his arms over his chest.