↳ 𝟰𝟲 ❝ [¡𝗧𝘄𝗼 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘀!] ❞

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

THE NUMB FEELING rushed through (Y/N)'s body like waves all over again, washing over her and nearly drowned her down. She distractingly made her way to the only place she could think of, and ended up in sitting in the kitchen of Ned's house with his Lola in the other room.

All the thoughts running through her head distracted her even more and she couldn't think straight, staring at the wall ahead. MJ was sitting next to her while Ned kept his eyes on his phone, waiting for any signs of Peter.

"Still nothing?" MJ asked, one hand soothingly passing down (Y/N)'s back.

"No," Ned sighed.

MJ looked at the box in the center of the table and glanced at it for a small second, leaning her forehead on her hand. "I'm gonna press it."

"What? No, he — " Ned protested.

"I know he told me to wait. . .but I'm gonna do it," MJ decided as she nodded, her eyes still fixed on it.

Ned looked back at (Y/N) to back him up in his own argument, but she pulled the sleeves of the spare sweater that was lended to her and cleared her throat. "Maybe we have to."

"I just wish — I just wish we could see him," Ned said, but right after the words came out of his mouth, a faint spark lit up in the air.

(Y/N) and MJ immediately looked up at the sound and frowned at it, but a new possibility came into their heads.

"Ned?"

"Yeah?"

"Do that again."

"Yeah." Ned closed his eyes and moved his head back, as if he was scared of what would happen but shook his hands in the air. "I just wish we could see him."

A longer and brighter light came out of thin air and this caused the trio to stand up from the table to wait for better results. (Y/N) exhaled a long breath and pressed a hand on Ned's shoulder to give him advice.

"Try moving your hand in a circle, that can help," she suggested, remembering all the times she'd watched the others do it.

"Okay," Ned nodded at her instructions and did as told, moving his arm in a circular manner. "I just wish we could see Peter."

An average sized portal opened in front of them, revealing a dark alley from somewhere in the city with a person wearing the Spider-Man full suit. Ned's Lola uttered a quiet gasp and peeked into the room, saying something to Ned in Tagalog.