↳ 𝟭𝟵 ❝ [¡𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸!] ❞

[𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹]

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

TONY HAD A rough couple of years. After being returned to Earth when he had no faith in it, he got back into Pepper's arms after a long wait, the guilt of loosing the two kids he'd been mentoring still consuming him deep inside, controlling it over the years.

He'd given up on any certain way of bringing all of them back when three familiar faces knocked on his front door and offered a solution. Going back in time to steal the stones, simply bringing half of the dusted people with a snap of a finger.

They'd collected all the stones in the time heist, but there was one teammate that didn't make it back. Hit by the feeling of grief, all of the remaining Avengers decided it was their time to make Natasha Romanoff's sacrifice worth it by doing the original plan.

Tony, Bruce Banner and Rocket were all huddled close to a machine that was carefully placing the six Infinity Stones in a respective spot in the new gauntlet designed to sustain the energy that these provided together. Once the stones were placed on each of the glove's knuckles, Tony was able to let out a long breath of relief.

"Boom!" Rocket yelled out, making Bruce and Tony jump out of surprise until Rocket let out a mischievous chuckle.

The gauntlet was later moved to the center of the room, where the rest of the group stood around it as they tried their best in not staring. The glove was protected over a small container while Rocket passed his hand on it carefully.

"All right, the glove's ready," he said. "Question is, who's gonna snap their freakin' fingers?"

"I'll do it," Thor offered with a raised hand.

Tony looked back with a raised eyebrow. "Excuse me?"

"It's okay," Thor walked towards the gauntlet in the center of the room and everybody rushed to stop him, placing hands on his chest to push him back gently as he tried to protest.

"Stop, stop. Slow down."

"Thor. Just wait. We haven't decided who's gonna put that on yet," Steve Rogers spoke up, the shield strapped in his forearm.

"I'm sorry. What, we're all just sitting around waiting for the right opportunity?"

"We should at least discuss it." Scott Lang requested.

"Look, sitting here staring at the thing is not gonna bring everybody back," Thor pointed at himself as he continued. "I'm the strongest Avenger, okay? So this responsibility falls upon me."