↳ 𝟰𝟳 ❝ [¡𝗕𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲!] ❞

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

INSIDE THE LAB of Midtown High, (Y/N), MJ, Ned and the three Peter's all piled up in different tables as they placed the broken capsules with the cures for the villains in the table to start on them all over again.

"Okay, so Connors, Marko, Dillon and. . ." her Peter searched through the tubes and sighed. "Look, I think that I can repair the devices for Dillon and Marko, but the others — "

"Oh, I got Connors. I've already cured him once, so no big deal," Peter 3 got up to his full height, towering the others as he caught the device in his hand with ease.

(Y/N) eyed him with a curious eye as the other two Peter's were resisting their laugh or even raising their eyebrows at his words.

"What? It's no big deal?" he shrugged.

"Great," the oldest, Peter 2, said.

"Yeah, that's great," Peter offered a small smile.

Peter 3 left the table to grab his supplies and left the others in their own space, where the oldest continued staring down at the broken tube for Norman Osborn in his hands.

"I think I can make an antiserum for Dr. Osborn. Been thinking about it for a long time," he said. He looked back at the youngest Peter and tried to see if he agreed. "Gotta cure all of them. Right?"

"Right."

"That's what we do."

He walked away and left (Y/N) with Peter alone, and the latter noticed the strange glint in her eye when she saw the three of them work in the same space. "What?"

"It's funny. There's three of you now," (Y/N) flicked her eyes amongst the trio. "I could barely handle one in my own, I don't think I'll be able to keep it together with three of you."

The three of them all snapped their heads in her direction and yelled out at the same time, "I'm not that bad!"

(Y/N) laughed and proceeded to move from table to table in order to help the other Peter's in the devices and cures, stopping by Peter 3's table first, who's muscles grew tense unconsciously when she approached him.

(Y/N) cleared her throat and Peter 3 looked up from what he was doing to glance at her, trying to keep it all together. She decided to speak up to break the silence. "I'm sorry. . .about her."

"It's not your fault," he mumbled, pressing his lips in a thin line as he concentrated on what he was doing. "I guess seeing your face again brought it all back."