↳ 𝟭𝟲 ❝ [¡𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗻 𝗔𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘀!] ❞

📍TITAN✧─── ・ 。゚★: *

📍TITAN
✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

THE SKY OF the inhabited planet was a shade of orange and yellow, shining down at the dark red grounds that (Y/N) was passing by with the rest of the group and the newest members, who had introduced themselves as the Guardians.

"The hell happened to this planet?" Quill asked as he held one of his gadgets in the air. "It's eight degrees off its axis. Gravitational pull is all over the place."

"Yeah, we got one advantage. He's coming to us," Tony spoke up. "We'll use it. All right, I have a plan. Or at least the beginnings of one. It's pretty simple. We draw him in, pin him down, get what we need. Definitely don't wanna dance with this guy. We just want the gauntlet."

"Are you yawning?" Tony raised his voice with a tone of disbelief when his eyes set on Drax, who was indeed yawning without caring too much.

"In the middle of this, while I'm breaking it down? Huh? Did you hear what I said?"

"I stopped listening after you said, 'We need a plan.'," Drax confessed, his hands on his belt.

"Okay, Mr. Clean is on his own page," Tony pointed at him while his eyes were fixed on Quill.

"See, 'not winging it' isn't really what they do," Quill shrugged it off.

Peter raised a hand and cleared his throat before speaking. "Uh, what exactly is it that they do?"

"Kick names, take ass," Mantis said confidently.

"Yeah, that's right," Drax nodded.

The frustration was evident on Tony's face and (Y/N) couldn't blame him. She pressed a hand against her forehead and heard how Tony let out a heavy sigh with a lowered head before looking back up.

"All right, just get over here, please," he said. "Mr. Lord, can you get your folks to circle up?"

"'Mr. Lord'. Star-Lord is fine," Quill shook his head with a slight hint of embarrassment before he turned back to his teammates and signaled them to come closer.

"We gotta coalesce. 'Cause if all we come at him with is a plucky attitude — "

"Dude, don't call us plucky," Quill interrupted. "We don't know what it means. All right, we're optimistic, yes. I like your plan. Except, it sucks, so let me do the plan and that way it might be really good."

"Tell him about the dance-off to save the universe," Drax told him with a prideful tone.

"What dance-off?"