✧.* 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦¹✧.*

⏱2016📍NEW YORK CITY ✧─── ・ 。゚★: *

2016
📍NEW YORK CITY
✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

KIARA GUIDED STEPHEN through the halls of the Sanctum Sanctorum, passing through several people along the way, since she was leading him towards the library to have a secluded place to talk to him.

Stephen was new to all this new life, but he couldn't say anything or protest to Kiara about it, since she had already put up with him long enough since the start of his journey in the Mystic Arts.

"Now," Kiara said when she closed the door of the library, looking behind her shoulder to make sure it was empty as Wong joined her side. "Since you're the Sorcerer Supreme now, you'll have to understand the most important responsibility you're handed in with this title."

"Yeah, yeah," Stephen scoffed. "Protecting the Sanctum at all costs. I already know this, why are you repeating it?"

Kiara and Wong looked at each other and shared a nod, and she moved back to grab an old book from one of the shelves of the library, gulping down her nerves as she opened it, and Wong clasped his hands together to form an orange ring to lift it in the air.

"You see this?" Kiara asked Stephen when the book opened in a certain page, showing a feminine silhouette. "She is the major responsibility of the Sorcerer Supreme."

"What is that?"

"That, is the Azure Witch," Wong breathed out.

"Dramatic title," Stephen muttered under his breath and Kiara rolled her eyes.

"You have to understand. This is serious," Kiara locked eyes with him, and silent understanding passed through them. "We were told it was a tale for generations until a few years ago."

"Kiara here has the more responsibility," Wong gestured towards her, who passed her hands through her hair. "She has been taken care of her ever since she found her all alone."

"She's just a girl. . ." Kiara mumbled. "(Y/N). . ."

"Why is she so important? Why does she have you all as personal babysitters?" Stephen looked between the two.

"Because it's necessary for the universe," Wong answered this time, hands behind his back since Kiara needed time to control her emotions. "She could be our salvation or our destruction."

"Once she knows the true capacity of her power, it would be too late to stop her," Kiara bit down her lip out of anxiousness. "The ability she holds is breathtaking, yet terrifying."

"The Azure Witch holds more power than the Sorcerer Supreme, and if it's not controlled, it could cost her the fate of the entire universe."