✧.* 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦³✧.*

⏱2024✧─── ・ 。゚★: *

2024
✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

THE WIND BLEW through the trees and branches, birds chirping in the distance as they flew close to the cabin situated in the middle of nowhere, silence filling the atmosphere, which was the complete opposite to the life in the city that never sleeps.

Two women sat on the porch of the cabin, one in the rocking chair while the other sat on the stairs with a cup in her hand. When the noise of the kettle whistling came through her ears, the oldest rose from her spot and walked towards the inside.

In the table of the kitchen stood an old blue and black suit, ripped to shreds and with wires coming out of it from many parts, and beside it stood a property brochure with a red heart marked in the middle.

The astral form of the Azure Witch stayed hidden in one of the rooms, blue mist covering her entirely as she hovered in midair with the Scarlet Witch beside her, guiding her as they flicked through the pages of the Darkhold.

Red met blue in between the witches, who's eyes were glowing with power the more they read through the pages, moving them without lifting a single finger.

As the Azure Witch kept her eyes on the Darkhold, her mind was set in one final objective, remembering how she saw a familiar face back at the coffee shop not too long ago. She was sure that he was someone she knew, but the fact that no one else did drove her insane.

"(Y/N), please," she heard Peter Parker's voice plead, and her eyes snapped in that direction, glowing in an angry blue. "Come back! I can't — "

(Y/N) knew who was at fault for this. "I'm coming for you, Strange."

THIS IS THE END OF BOOK ONE!

thank you all for loving this book and hopefully you'll enjoy the next one, which would be including MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS.

- see you soon, bex