↳ 𝟮𝟲 ❝ [¡𝗡𝗲𝘄𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗜𝘁𝗮𝗹𝘆!] ❞

📍VENICE, ITALY ✧─── ・ 。゚★: *

📍VENICE, ITALY
✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

(Y/N) AND HER class were all piled up inside a boat that took them into the beautiful city of Venice, loud yells and cheers of joy coming from some of her classmates as they saw the buildings growing bigger as they approached. The warm breeze of the air blew against her face, blowing her hair back as she squinted her eyes to block the sun out of her eyes.

As the man directing the boat pulled them into the city, their small boat passed over a large white bridge, where thousands of people gathered around. (Y/N) thought it was the perfect time to take pictures, so she took her phone out of her backpack and got flashed the camera at everything she saw.

Since she was too distracted with that, she missed the soft smile that formed on Peter's lips when he saw her grinning at everything. His eyes brightened at the sight of her and he was glad that she was finally back to her original self. She deserved it.

They passed through several canals amongst the city until the man directing the boat began to decrease its speed, approaching what would be their hotel for the nights they were staying there. Much to everyone's dismay, it seemed too old and dirty for their liking.

"Looks like we're here. They're doing renovations to the place," Mr. Harrington said. "Getting some upgrades."

"Oh, this is trash," Flash complained.

"That must be the concierge," Mr. Harrington ignored their protests and groans as he grabbed his backpack, guiding the group towards the inside of their hotel.

He opened the door to the lobby with everyone else following after him, "Everyone, here we are."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," Mr. Dell stopped in his tracks when he nearly stepped on the wet floor.

The entrance of the hotel's floor was flooded, and tiles of wood were placed right above it to avoid people stepping on the soaked spots and getting the rest of the place dirty. Some of the furniture even had buckets below to prevent it from getting wet and rusty.

"Tell me we're not staying here," Betty complained, leaning to Cecilia to quiet down her words.

Flash looked around. "This place is sinking."

"I think you mean 'charming'," Mr. Harrington corrected him and gave the group a smile.

"It stinks."

"Okay, everybody, drop your bags off," Mr. Dell looked back at the students. "We're gonna meet at the da Vinci Museum at 3. Let's go!"