↳ 𝟯𝟬 ❝ [¡𝗔 𝗛𝘂𝗴𝗲 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲!] ❞

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

(Y/N) PEACEFULLY DRANK her lemonade in silence as Peter sat on the bar stool on her right and Quentin in the other, the latter holding a bottle of beer in his hand as he frowned at the silence of the two. The bar was quiet as people chat amongst themselves, ignoring the trio.

"Hey," Quentin called. "You got to celebrate. We did something good tonight.

"Fury was right," Peter answered with a lowered head, playing with his fingers and his own lemonade being forgotten on the side. " Tony did a lot for the both of us. . .so I owe it to him, to everybody."

"Do you?" Quentin asked.

"Yeah," (Y/N) shifted on her stool. "Mr. Stark gave me the chance to prove myself. He wanted us to be better than him. And I guess Fury just wants us to remember that."

"What do you want, kids?" Quentin cut her off and tilted his head to get a better look at the two.

"What do you mean?" Peter frowned.

"What do you want?"

A dry laugh escaped from (Y/N)'s throat. "You gotta be more specific."

"What do you want? You, Peter Parker, and you, (Y/N) Schmidt. Now. I know you're thinking about it."

"I wanna go on my trip," Peter snapped. "I want to go back on my trip with my friends. And go to the top of the Eiffel Tower. . ."

Quentin saw how Peter's eyes trailed to (Y/N)'s form and glanced between the two several times, going unnoticed by the two teens. (Y/N) was staring down at her hands, wanting to say a thousand things at the same time, but she couldn't.

"I want to learn more about. . .this," she stared down at her hands. "I want to enjoy my teen years before they come to an end."

"You're not gonna do that, are you?" Quentin questioned, taking a sip from his beer.

"No, I can't," (Y/N) replied.

"Why not?"

"Because we have too much responsibility," Peter cut in with a frustrated tone.

A Czech woman approached the trio and knelt to the ground to pick something up, handing the pair of blue glasses that had been gifted to Peter a few days ago. When Peter recognized what it was, his eyes widened in surprise and offered a kind smile at the woman, who was speaking Czech to him.