↳ 𝟭𝟬 ❝ [¡𝗨𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀!] ❞

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

SWINGING AND FLYING to the Staten Island Ferry was an easy task, though the ferry was already leaving the docks by the time they got there, but it wasn't difficult for them to follow after it. Peter carefully crawled on the side while (Y/N) was still using her powers to keep herself up, both sneaking up to see the inside through the window.

"Okay, Kai, activate Enhanced Reconnaissance Mode," (Y/N) ordered the AI, as Peter did the same thing from beside her.

The image inside her mask lenses zoomed in to see two men sitting on the back seats of the ferry, one giving the back to the other as they tried to not seem suspicious.

"He's up front, main deck," one said.

"I hate this guy." the other breathed out with an annoyed tone.

"It's the guy from the bridge remember?" (Y/N) nudged Peter's arm to inform him, and he looked at her with squinted masked eyes.

"Yea, but who's that other guy?" Peter questioned.

"Just keep me posted," one of them stood up from his respective seat and walked away without sparing the other a glance.

"There's not a record of him in the criminal database," Kai's robotic voice cut through (Y/N)'s ears and she tried to get a better look on the man but wasn't able to. "Incoming call from Kiara Schmidt, would you prefer — "

"I'll call her back later," (Y/N) shrugged it off and turned to Peter, who seemed to be still staring ahead with his own AI.

The small drone with the spider emblem design popped out of Peter's chest, the drone hovering right between (Y/N) and Peter as it looked around to scan its surroundings.

"Hey, dronie, keep an eye on that guy. We can't let anybody get away this time," Peter said and the small drone flew away from sight, towards the other side of the ferry.

"You named it?" (Y/N) asked incredulously.

"It needed a name, right?" Peter responded.

The two got to the highest point in the ferry, trying in not getting caught by the civilians and by the people they were there to find. As (Y/N) was finally able to get low on the roof of the boat, Peter was leaning on the edge to get a closer look.

"Who's that guy on the left?" Peter muttered.

"Mac Gargan. Extensive criminal record, including homicide," Karen informed. "Would you like me to activate Instant Kill?"