↳ 𝟯𝟮 ❝ [¡𝗕𝗲𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱!] ❞

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

"HMM? WHAT?" Circe carefully lifted her black cat's body close to her ear as she petted its soft fur and pretended to listen to it, letting out a chuckle.  "No, I know. She does look shocked to meet the real us, doesn't she?"

(Y/N) tilted her head to the side and her eyes began to glow in a hue of blue, and this only seemed to annoy Circe instead of making her back down.

"Oh. . .That's adorable," she laughed. "My thoughts are not available to you, darling. They never would be. So don't go givin' yourself a migraine."

(Y/N)'s eyes returned back to normal and she looked around the room to find a way to escape, and Circe had placed the black cat on a table and turned back to face her. "We've got work to do."

"Where am I?" (Y/N) hissed, anger laced in her tone.

"'Where am I?'" Circe mocked her words and let out a scoff, checking her nails while she did, not afraid of her. "You really want to act intimidating. It's so cute!"

"I'm not going to ask you again," (Y/N) ignored her taunts and took a step forward. "Where am I?"

(Y/N) tried to form an energy sphere in both of her hands and throw it at Circe, but no blue mist escaped from her palms. Her hands were shaking involuntarily and she turned back to stare at them with a confused look.

"Oh, your magic's no good here," Circe said with crossed arms and flicked both of her wrists.

(Y/N)'s wrists and ankles got tied together by a strong pull and lifted her in the air, causing her to let out a grunt of pain as she was roughly dragged in the air. Circe had purple mist in her hands, raising a hand to bring (Y/N) to the middle of the room, the young girl letting out a yell and gasp as this happened.

(Y/N)'s breath hitched in the back of her throat and Circe seemed to enjoy this and dropped her hands to the sides and took a step close to the restrained girl in the room.

"Didn't you notice?" she questioned. "Basic protection spell, one in each wall? No? Nothing?"

(Y/N) lifted her head to see the different symbols appearing on the upper half of the walls in the room, all glowing in a purple shade. Everything was too confusing to her in the moment, and nothing seemed to click inside her head.

"These are runes, (Y/N)," Circe explained. "In a given space, only the witch that cast the runes can use her magic. How do you not know the fundamentals?"

"Who are you?" (Y/N) asked.

"Who are you?" Circe bit back. "All those years stuck in that high school. I was so patient, waiting for you to reveal your true self. I got close with that Mysterio guy, if you will, but no dice."