↳ 𝟯𝟯 ❝ [¡𝗡𝗼 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲!] ❞

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

(Y/N) WALKED THROUGH the door and instantly recognized the living room of her old apartment back in Queens. The decorations and furniture looked in better condition than the last time she'd seen them, and the atmosphere gave her a sense of nostalgia.

"Oh. Charming. Love the poor side of New York aesthetic," Circe spoke up as she walked into the room after (Y/N), a face of disgust written all over her. "Why are we here?"

(Y/N) didn't answer and stared ahead at the young figure that came out of the kitchen, brown hair styled in a bun, a person she would recognize for her entire life. "Kiara. . ."

Two other people opened the door of the apartment and stepped inside like they owned the place, placing their coats on the rack. A soft smile of surprise escaped through (Y/N) and she nervously fiddled with her hands.

"May. . ." she said and when her eyes trailed towards the man beside her, the tone in her voice seemed to drop. "Ben. . ."

"Hi, Aunt Kia!" Peter enthusiastically joined his aunt and uncle's side to greet Kiara in the living room and offered a grin towards the woman.

"Peter," (Y/N) muttered under her breath, the worry of not knowing where he was coming into her head once again.

Circe interrupted her anxious thoughts as she pressed a hand to her ear. "Oh, loud, isn't he?"

"I already lost my last milk teeth, Kia. I'm a big boy now!" Peter smiled to show the missing tooth in his mouth and all Kiara did was ruffle his hair affectionately.

"I'm sure you are," Kiara gave May and Ben a side look with a teasing smile as Peter happily placed his jacket on the rack.

"Where's the other half of the duo?" May asked.

Peter looked around the living area and let out a shout to call his friend's name. "(Y/N)?"

"I mean, we're right here," Circe grew annoyed, twisting parts of her hair between her fingers.

"(Y/N)?" Peter continued yelling out.

Circe leaned down to whisper in (Y/N)'s ear. "That's your cue, lady. You're on."

(Y/N) stepped forward with Circe's soft push and she transformed into her eleven-year old self, her hair being longer than it was before and wearing completely different clothes.

(Y/N) was suddenly stuck under Peter's arms after he'd enveloped her in a hug, both kids grinning from ear to ear at the sight of the other.