↳ 𝟯𝟳 ❝ [¡𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝗱!] ❞

📍LONDON, ENGLAND ✧─── ・ 。゚★: *

📍LONDON, ENGLAND
✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

(Y/N) FLICKED HER gaze from Circe to MJ and Ned, who were still grunting against the restrains that she had on their necks. A frown was written on (Y/N)'s face when she heard what Circe had called her, but her only thought in mind was to get her friends out of danger.

"My powers work out here, or did you forget?" she tested, tilting her head to the side.

"No, dear. I'm counting on it," Circe smirked.

MJ and Ned tried to run forward to pull on the ropes but all Circe did was flick her fingers and tug on the restrains back, making the two fall back to the ground with a thud.

"No!" (Y/N) directed a blast at Circe and managed to knock her back a few feet, where she rolled in the ground.

MJ and Ned were free from the ropes and (Y/N) still had the two energy spheres in her hands, preparing herself if Circe tried to attack again.

"I need you to tell me where we are," she said. "And run as fast as you can out of here."

"We're in London. Mr. Harrington — " MJ tried to explain her point and reason with her.

"Leave and go with the others," (Y/N) cut her off, not in the mood to protest their safety.

"No way, we're staying with you," Ned argued.

Circe rose from the ground with her long robe flowing down to her feet and spoke up in a mocking tone, "Listen to your friend's advice, fellas."

"Now!" (Y/N) ordered.

Ned grabbed onto MJ's arm to stop her from protesting any further and they both proceeded to run away of the scene with no hesitation, looking back one last time to see how (Y/N) hurled another blast at Circe before they disappeared out of earshot.

(Y/N) blew the strands of hair out of her face and breathed heavily after she hurled the blue blast at Circe, but the strange thing was how she held it in between her hands with a smirk, blue mist combining with purple.

"I take power from the undeserving," Circe said. "It's kinda my thing."

(Y/N) stared down at her hands when she heard a squelching sound and saw how her right hand began to turn into a disgusting grey color, her palm growing cold and bony. This distracted her and didn't give her the chance to block Circe's attack, and she rolled back in the ground with a grunt.

"You're clearly in over your little teenage head," Circe taunted, rising from the ground and using her hands to levitate in the air. "So, why don't you surrender your magic to someone who knows what to do with it? You can still enjoy your life while you can. What do you say?"

(Y/N) didn't concentrate on her words and hid her hand behind her back that was redirecting a car towards Circe's back. Circe didn't get time to react and her eyes widened when she was knocked by the car, collapsing on the side. (Y/N) dropped her hands and advanced towards the crashed car to check if there was any damage, when she heard the familiar shimmering in the air.