↳ 𝟰𝟭 ❝ [¡𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗙𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘀!] ❞

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

"WE'RE COVERING THE first day of senior year for Midtown High's most famous students, Peter Parker and (Y/N) Schmidt," Betty spoke to a camera with a microphone in hand, giving her back to the rest of the crowd that was waiting for them to arrive in front of the school building. "Go get them, tiger! Or should I say 'spider'?"

"The crowd has continued to grow here all morning long at the Midtown School of Science. . ." a female reporter announced. "The crowd seems evenly decided between supporters of Spider-Man and Blue Dame and protestors."

Peter and (Y/N) tried to walk through the entrance of the school but the immense crowd of people waiting for them in the front were blocking the space, and they had to hold onto each other's hands to not loose the other amongst the people and lower their heads.

Ned and MJ were following behind the couple, sharing a worried glance when they spotted the waves of people in the entrance holding posters of their friends. Peter's grip on (Y/N)'s hand tightened as they got deeper into the crowd and people began to yell at the two.

(Y/N)! (Y/N)! (Y/N)! We love you!" a man yelled and showed his shirt with her face on it, proud of what he was doing. "(Y/N), are you gonna have his spider-babies?"

(Y/N) ignored the man's yells and missed the dirty look Peter flashed him because of the question, it all seemed to be getting worse by every passing day.

"(Y/N), you don't belong here. You know that you're murderers, right?" another person exclaimed.

"Murderers! Mysterio forever!"

"Do a flip!"

"Hey, let's see you and (Y/N) kiss!"

"Back off!" Ned snapped at the man, and several people turned their attention to him. When MJ took notice of what was happening, she spared one last look to the couple before joining Ned outside.

"Yeah, if I hear one more disgusting phrase coming from your mouth, I won't hesitate to kick your ass," MJ crossed her arms.

"Who are you?"

"MJ and Ned Leeds, Blue Dame and Spider-Man's — ," Ned spoke up but someone else drowned his words down.

"I'm Peter Parker and (Y/N) Schmidt's best friends," Flash interrupted, earning glares from the other two. "You come at my friends, you come at Flash Thompson. If you wanna read about our inspiring friendship, you can now in my new book, Flashpoint. One spider, two hearts, a million crazy-ass memories."

(Y/N) and Peter were stopped by the staircase that led to the school by two police officers, who were guarding the area and scanned Peter from head to toe with a metal detector wand.

"Go," one officer said politely to Peter after he was done with the metal detector wand, but he stopped in his tracks when the other police men were taking their sweet time in (Y/N), eyeing her carefully.